365 jobs 4 u a scam365 jobs 4 u a scam

D

BEWARE
365JOBS4U IS A BIGGEST SCAM
THEY TAKE OUR MONEY AND INVEST IN SHARES.
HI PEOPLE THIS IS DANESH AKRAM FROM MUMBAI INDIA I AM HERE TO SAVE YOU FROM ONLINE JOB SCAMS.PLEASE DON’T JOIN ANY COMPANY THAT DEMANDS MONEY AS THEIR REGISTRATION FEES.GOOGLE IS THE COMPANY THAT’S PAYS BUT THEY CAN TERMINATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT TELLING YOU SO NO NEED TO GO FOR GOOGLE TOO. THE BIGGEST SCAM IS 365 JOBS 4 U THE WEB ADDRESS IS WWW.365JOBS4U.COM .THE SITE IS VERY PROFFESIONAL BUT THEY NEVER PAYS I HAVE ALSO TAKEN FORM FILLING JOB FROM THEM IN JULY 2008 BUT NEVER GOT PAID AFTER 4 MONTHS OF WORK.I HAVE MADE THEIR COMPLAINT AND I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME YOU CAN CONTACT ME PERSONALLY I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE MY CANTACT ID IS [protected]@gmail.com and I will reply u within 24 hrs.

• So
    Sohail Nov 23, 2008

i am from pakistan and send money to them by western union.
    they send me the work and i completed that.
    now i have transfer to adposting but didnt got my membership and password yet.

Satya Nov 23, 2008

I am from US. Was looking for online jobs desperately and fall victims to 365jobs4u.com. I gave the test speed and i was way faster so i took 105$ package instead of 50$ . But when i started typing their scan documents, it was biology, chemistry and physics and were very complicated words. I tried to contact them to let me do the 50$ package but no response. I searched their contact here and there with every branches they say they have from india to UK, but not even a single response. One month later, they mail me my account has been terminated due to insufficient work. Not even a single response to many emails, thats why i stopped wasting my time typing for them and got terminated. They are all such an ###s. Somebody should sue them and make them pay in hell. FRAUDS, FRAUDS and ONLY FRAUDS. GOD IS WATCHING THEM. THEY WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND ROT IN HELL.