365 fast cash.comnot able to contact

G

i try to get in contact with these people on line and i cannot get to their website .the only time i was able is when i first recieved the loan and a couple of times after that ,but now when i try i can't

• Ne
    Nelson Santos Jul 23, 2008

My name is Nelson Santos. 365fashcash.com took money out of my account and i dont even have account with these guys. i called the number on the site and of course it lead to voice mail. i left my contact number and till day i have not hear from them. im having my bank check into this cause i dont even have account with these guys.

cheryl haynes Apr 24, 2008

fastcash.com disappeared from the internet but keeps taking my money-as of now i have paid 875 dollars for a 300 dollar loan-my bank gave me their bank info and their bank says the company is payday-loans-yes-i called-nasty people told me i could pay it off anytime-i got mad, hung up, called back to pay off and automated system says my ss# is not recognized.

• Co
    Coery Freeman Mar 14, 2008

I am the same way, you can never get in touch withthese people and they continue to take money out of my account, I am sick of them.

• Ki
    kim flanagan Feb 27, 2008

Go to google then put 365fastcash.net you get them this i sthe only way I say call your bank about fraud put a hold on the withdrwal and then may be they will call. I email them to pull the 274 out my account to get ris of them it cost to much only good for one pay period. Good luck.

Chuck Feb 26, 2008

Their website address has changed to 365fastcash.net

mark hribar Feb 21, 2008

I just spoke to your bal check.com and there no sight for them im wooried gave them all my info 824 monaca rd monaca pa 15061 [email protected] ty mark hribar.

mark hribar Feb 21, 2008

I spoke to someone on phone and was giving my info about my personal things ask about my address banking info and ss number and there no sight for them mark hribar 824 monaca rd monaca pa 15061 ty what do i do HELP [email protected]