360 Tuners Auto Group Logo

360 Tuners Auto Group

Having problems with 360 Tuners Auto Group?

360 Tuners Auto Group Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 360 Tuners Auto Group Customer Service. Initial 360 Tuners Auto Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 360 Tuners Auto Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 360 Tuners Auto Group. Discuss the issues you have had with 360 Tuners Auto Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

360 Tuners Auto Groupslow shipping

9 days ago I ordered 98-02 Honda Accord 2DR V6 N1-Style Catback Dual Muffler Exhaust System, today I got its tracking number.
Honestly speaking, I thought that the tracking information was given only after the item was ready to be shipped.
But judging by the information on the website the item is still in the warehouse going through processing. It's supposed to be sent by today, but as I see, they are not in a rush...

360tuners.com360 tuners has no customer service

360 tuners has no customer service. They have totally ignored my phone calls and emails. I ordered a pair of halo lights. One works and one does not. They have done nothing to help me make is right. I am out $200. Their only comment, I am not smart enough to put a light bulb (just the one side, since the order side works). Come on this is not customer service. IF YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY order from them, if you want customer service, find another store. I WISH I DID.

• 36
        360 turned off Apr 17, 2013

they are telling me to air out the halo light and reseal it with sealant, than the guy tells me that he always seals them upon installation, when I asked his name and told him that I was not happy about his customer service, I told him I would tell everyone I know about his poor service, than he tells me that he was lying about how he sealed or installed any lights at all and told me If I sent the lights back that he would not refund my money

• Ce
        CEthan May 17, 2012

Fast shipping, quality products, surprisingly prices

• Ta
        Tait Apr 15, 2012

It is the first time that I have replaced my car’s air filter without taking much pain. I really liked one thing about it i.e. its enduring ability, which allows the vehicle generate more horsepower by bringing in more air to intake chamber.

It becomes utterly difficult to find the exact product from an auto parts selling site, since everything is cluttered tediously. Every online seller boasts of providing all the parts and accessories but very few like 360tuners, make them actually available to customers. Half of the times the products link irritate the hell out of me by not opening up. Nevertheless, after making a purchase from this site, my view about many online sellers has changed a bit. I am able to trust their promises and services now. Many a times it turns to be a fake assurance, whether you talk about cost, delivery or customer care. All of your hopes dash to ground, once you pay for the product and nobody bothers to resolve things. If these are the impressions that you have got from many of online sellers, then move to 360tuners.com next time. I assure you that you can’t feel disappointed at all.

360Tunersdon't use them

I bought a pair of like oem fog lights for my car from 360tuners. The box did not have directions of any kinda. I took the lights to three shops, including a honda dealor. Wiring did not match up and WAS NOT anything like oem. Overall, I emailed them twice, left messages, and called with no reply. Today, a few days passed the refund date, I got ahold of somebody from the sales department. (Of course because they want to scam more people) He said he never got the email and was rude and arrogant. He could not do anything for me and I concluded saying, "I would never recommend 360tuners to anyone".

• Hu
          HumphreyMoore Jul 12, 2012

I am immensely happy to find 360tuners, it provided me original products according to my requirement and budget.

JackMarsh Jun 28, 2012

I love 360Tuners, they have a great range of products at discounted prices.

• St
          Steven Scott May 22, 2012

Low prices and fast shipping will definitely keep me coming back.

• Ab
          AbleMan May 20, 2012

My experience with 360tuners is worth mentioning, as I received my order timely and safely. The packaging was so fine that it took me around fifteen minutes to open it up. Last time, I faced a trouble on purchasing lights online from some other seller. They reached me in bad condition and I had left with no option than to throw them away, as the company didn’t take the responsibility of damage. This time, I ordered headlights for my Audi A6 at 360tuners.com and received the delivery as per their conditions. They informed me at very point and caused no trouble or inconvenience. I received a call from their customer support centre even after receiving the order, whether it was in good condition or not.

Moreover, the headlights I got are interestingly stylish and appealing. They are water-proof, shock-proof and UV protected. These qualities make them more look brighter and radiant till date. Go to 360tuners if you are tired of finding this comfort with auto parts seller.

• Ab
          A.Bruce Mar 02, 2012

360tuners has given me an opportunity to experience the best online shopping services. I purchased corner lights for my Audi A4 from them and felt great comfort in their customer handling. The lights are so subtle and stylish that everyone is noticing a difference in my car after installing them. They seem more enduring too. Moreover, I didn’t need to make many efforts to get my order as they took absolute pains for safely delivering my parcel to me.
          These lights have added a fresh new look to my car. I didn’t strive for any modification while installing them. Their products are factory certified and meet all the quality standards that any car enthusiast would look for. The lights I bought from them are water proof and able to bear the hardships of any weather. Thanks 360tuners..!!!..! For helping me get new corner lights for my car.