32 Notice AccountABSA is ridiclous!!

ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM ABSA!!

I have been a client at ABSA for many years, trying as much as possible to avoid visiting any of their branches!
Recently I went to the Heerengracht branch to find out more info on the interest rates on different savings/investment accounts, after waiting 15min (reasonable... not reasonable that there was no one to great me and guide me to the correct counter) I finally got to the lady (didn't even greet me, was more of a grunt!) and after she printed some pages for me I asked her where on this page will I find the interest rate, reply: just look on the page and you'll find it... and guess what... they were 14 copies of the first page! I didn't even go back.

Today after waiting 45min! (hostess luckily, but not very clued-up) I give notice and can't give notice to draw my own money from my 32 Day Notice account, because my proof of address (my electricy bill) is in my landlords name who is not in the country.

So I can't even get my own money! That in the last 3 years has been in the account gaining virtually no interest i learned (I wouldn't know because I've never recieved a statement or newsletter from them), now I can't even take it out.

I couldn't even find a complaint line for ABSA on the internet!! WOW!! LOVING THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ABSA!!! >:(