24seven USA Franchising Ltd.Poor customer service

Per the information posted on the machine: I contacted them at their e-maill address - serviceusa AT 24seven.com, to inform them of the issue. That same day I received a call from them saying they would send a reimbursement in the mail that would take 2-3 weeks.

On 05/01/2008 I also contacted their parent company - http://www.vtlgroup.com/ - through their contact us web page - http://www.vtlgroup.com/contact.asp & through their listed e-mail address - info AT vtlgroup.com. I received a "read" e-mail notification from someone at their company, but no response.

• Ga
    Gary Mogush May 02, 2008

This company provides vending machine service at the company I work for. On 04/02/2008 I used 1 of their bill change machines (#4292) to change a $5 bill. I only reveived $2.50 in quarters in change. Per the information posted on the machine: I contacted them at their e-maill address - [protected]@24seven.com, to inform them of the issue. That same day I received a call from them saying they would send a reimbursement in the mail that would take 2-3 weeks. On 04/25/2008, as I had not yet receieved anything from them I contacted them again by e-mail, and asked what was happening. They never responded. Although I have "read" e-mail receipts from someone the e-mail went to. I sent another e-mail on 04/28/2008, & again on 04/30/2008, neither of which they responded to. In the 04/30/2008 e-mail I informed them if they did not respond I would be reporting them to the available consumer advocacy agencies. On 05/01/2008 I also contacted their parent company - http://www.vtlgroup.com/ - through their contact us web page - http://www.vtlgroup.com/contact.asp & through their listed e-mail address - [protected]@vtlgroup.com. I receieved a "read" e-mail notification from someone at their company, but no response.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices