24 Hour CorpUnauthorized Charges

D

This company has charged my AMEX for 46.04, and I don't know who they are. Anyone have an answer?

• Jf
    JFM Aug 27, 2008

I have had charges the last 3 months on my American Express bill in the amount of $24.67 from this company. I have no idea who they are or what they do. American Express has removed the charges each time but they cannot seem to make them stop.

• Pl
    PL Aug 28, 2008

Its fraudulent - AMEX in the UK have cancelled my card & issued me with a new one - there have been several reports on UK boards of this happening.

• Ni
    nicked by 24 hour corp Sep 03, 2008

Sure. They appear to be a company, something like PayPal, that processes charges for other, small, companies. Unfortunately it appears that they processes fraudulent charges...either by themselves or for other companies. It is impossible for us (the subjects of this fraud) to know exactly. Hopefully some other law enforcement agency is looking into this.

In the meantime, check out our group here at 24 Hour Corp Or E - Sprint LLC — Fraudulent credit card charges

or at http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?p=13873237

for other victims.

Call AMEX and report them. They are aware of this and will credit your account ASAP.

• Br
    Bruce Hamous Sep 05, 2008

These guys are charging bogus credit card charges. They are scamers. Check your credit card charges and have the charges permanently blocked off the cards.

• Be
    Bella Sep 12, 2008

Starting June of this year (2008) I started to get charges monthly from 24 Hour Corp located on Holt Lane in California for "Business Services" on my American Express Card. Amex credited my account, and I have since gotten a new account number... not sure where the leak of my card info would have come from. I primarily use the card for Costco & Gas purchaese... however in the month preceding the fake charge I used the card online at Solutions (it's a home/garden store located in Oregon) as well as Gaspro locally for propane, but their parent company is in California (as it showed up on my statement that way). Hope this helps someone else out and please make sure to check your statements, I've heard that if the charges don't get questioned eventually the charges increase in amount.

• St
    Steve Oct 04, 2008

Fraudulent charge has appeared on my card several times, amex has removed

• Pt
    ptm Oct 09, 2008

unauthorized charges twice - unkown vendor

Sara Rath Mar 15, 2009

I had unauthorized charges against my American Express Card from 24 Hour Corp on July, August and September 2008. Each amount was for $22.04. I have no idea what this company is and would appreciate reimbursement.

• Fe
    fef1977 Mar 15, 2009

Did you enter your credit card for age purpose online? Looks like a automatic monthly payment.