2009 Splash Promotionfees collection without winning proof

Dear sirs,
As i have been informed by sms that i have won a prise money of 700, 000.00 gbp. as my cell no. selected out of 5ooo nos.from asia and europe. so they demand my details as name, sex, nationality, occupation, address, email id, phone nos, and my identification proof, and declaration to act, that my claim agent shall act as a facilitator in the transfer of the total funds to me in india, and will send a man of diamond security company to india, and will make the conversion of prise money from gbp to rupees.and my cheque of value of 700, 000.00 is already done and insured and secured with diamond security. and also no tax had been cut from value as guinnes company already paid to united government. so nothing will be deduct from the cheque, as i will recieve full amount which it had been declared of 700, 000.00 gbp. so to send this in india and to make the procedure the diamond security courier company ltd. will need 630 gbp. for conveyance to send to india, and to make process in reserve bank of india for conversion and will call me at new delhi to collect my cheque in rupees alongwith certificate, also rbi will not cut any tax in this recieving winning amount, as they have descussed and settled with income tax department in india. so for this all process it will take 3 working days. so atlast they have given address and emails of diamond security, to contact them how to make their payment of 630 gbp. till then they will not send my cheque. and said dont delay to pay the required fees because modalities have been put on place for the remmitance of award prise and also i would be rest assured that everything will be done according to the legitimate procedure required by the british law and the law in my country.so i dont know how can i make them pay their fees without any proof . so i sent them email that i would not pay you since i get my prise credit in my account, or among rbi officials, if they conforms this matter is clear and i will get credit soon, and will say me to pay the fees required that is 630.gbp.. then i will pay you 1000. gbp instead of 630.gbp. this emails i have sent to the agent and the company and courier company, but then till 3 days there is no any news or emails or any. sso plz guide me what to do?
Contact of courier is: diamond security courier company ltd.
registered address:
158 abbey road, smethwick, west midlands, b67 5nw.. reg no: 561415.
e-mail: [protected]@europe.com
e-mail: [protected]@diamond-scc.co.cc
fax: +[protected]

Agent is: s.g.t david ess
e-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
Guinness draught
22 garden close stamford
Lince pe92yp, london,
my ref no:-------------- & batch no:---------------.
Web site: www2.guinness.com
E-mail: [protected]@usa.com
With thanks,

Atul lodhia. e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com and cell no: +[protected].

• Mr
    MR. Nantu Kumar Das Mar 26, 2009

mr. atul lodhia, even i have received the same letter from the org. guinness draught.i am from india.i would like to know what you have thought about the whole procedure. kindly do let us know what will be your next course of action.

• Go
    govinda dadhich Mar 27, 2009

Mr atul I have too got the same msg but with the different address and registeration number of diamond security services.What info do you have about this scam plz help me

• Bh
    bhaumik Mar 27, 2009

Mr. Atul I fully agree with you. I too received a similar message. But in my case contact agent is S.G.T. Davids in Manchester. E.Mail : s.[protected]@hotmail.com.

• Ba
    bala Mar 30, 2009

Mr.Atul, me too also got the same msg.could u tell me if u get any information regaring the award.

• Pa
    Partha Mar 31, 2009

Mr.Atul I have also got the same msg and the agent name is s.[protected]@hotmail.com.If you get any information please let me know in email address immediately.[protected]@gmai.com

• Ra
    Rajib Apr 03, 2009

hello sir i have got same msg

• Su
    Sushil Goyal Apr 04, 2009

mr. atul...i have received the following message on 4th april 2009...'''''''this is to inform you that your personal cell phone number have won a prize money of 700, 000.00 Great british pound for the 2009 splash promotion organized by guinness organization. these number fall within the england location file, you are requested to contact our fuduciary agent in manchester via e-mail for the claim of your prize money. agent name s.g.t.david ess E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com tel-+[protected].''''''''...

what should i do next ...

• Um
    umang aggarwal Apr 05, 2009

i have recieved the same email

• De
    deepak Apr 06, 2009

this is a new high tech method of committing a fraud. these addresses and phone numbers are usually fake or or obtained on temporary basis. If out of 1 million people just 0.1 % fall as their prey and submit the required 630 pound which is equivalent to say Rs.5000/- they can earn 1000x5000 (Rs.5.0 lac) by just sending these fake sms in the garb of reputed organisations such as Guinness. Kindly do not fell prey to them as all of them are fakes and the origin as reported is from Africa.
    Deepak
    email: aryan.[protected]@yahoo.com

vikas Apr 07, 2009

dear sir,
    i resive one sms in my mobile, for sum wining prize.pls mail me sum detail for this prize.

my mobile number is [protected]

thank u.

• Tu
    Tulika Apr 11, 2009

I have also received the same message on my cell phone on7th April 2009. I have just emailed them.

On knowing so many pepple have gt the same msg, i dont believe anyone of us would get the money. Infact what Mr. Deepak is saying may be by and large true. We should complain about these false messgs. Can someone suggest where should we post it so that some immediate action is taken.

Regards
    Tulika

• Si
    sidhu Apr 11, 2009

I do recived same text on my cell. I think its a big fraud. As when i asked them to send letter of invitation to personaly come and collect the prize money. I receved a message " you cant avoid fees.

We must file complaint with British High Commission abour this.

[protected]@gmail.com

SATYA Apr 12, 2009

Mr Satya have received the following message on 7th april 2009...'''''''this is to inform you that your personal cell phone number have won a prize money of 700, 000.00 Great british pound for the 2009 splash promotion organized by guinness organization. these number fall within the england location file, you are requested to contact our fuduciary agent in manchester via e-mail for the claim of your prize money. agent name s.g.t.david ess E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com tel

• Um
    umeshsejekan Apr 13, 2009

This is Umesh H Sejean and i have received the same msg on my foen number and as well as the same e-mail..guys what is the next step i should take?should i got to the embassy to check this out or do u think it is a fake?did any of you guys do the steps i mean give him the money
    ?what did u guys do so far?kindly tellme because im in a fix..is this fake or is thsi true?kindly mail me:[protected]@yahoo.com

Vijay Naidu Apr 13, 2009

Guys just be aware of such frauds. Dont even think abt it. They may provide you wit their websites and all dont enter any personal or financial info as it may land you in trouble. All of it had actually started in 1929 and is well known as ponzi scam. Everyday abt 500 people recv such msg or mails. There is on such address in uk and the phone number is a "pay as you go" account which is a prepaid sim card. Once you pay the said amount the cell number and the mail id is changed. So just be aware of such msg.

• He
    hemant Apr 21, 2009

Me. Hemant. Yes guys i've also received a very same sms on my mob phone about the prize money and I replied sending them all my details and receaved a mail about the security company from them, but after reading the paragraph carefully I was doubtfull about the matter and thought of seeing the diamond security company ltd on the web and u all met. I think my doubt is clear now and I agree with Vijay Naidu and also with sidhu. kindly mail me at akruti.[protected]@gmail.com

• Da
    Damodar Prasad Apr 23, 2009

Hey guys! even I got the same message from markings [protected]@hotmail.com...

Guinness organization! collects 5, 000 cell phone numbers from all the cell phone network services in all over asian and europe countries and over twenty million cell phone numbers participated in this award promotion and seven people were selected to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the selected winner.

Diamond security courier company ltd
    Registered address: registered number 2294747
    House, 2 triton square,
    Regent's place, london,
    Nw1 3an, united kingdom
    E-mail:[protected]@diamond-scc.co. cc
    Tel:+[protected]
    Fax:+[protected]

And also they attached along with the photo...

I might think this is fraud.. please let me know anyone received the money through this process???

My contact details are: [protected]

• Bh
    Bharat Singh Apr 26, 2009

i have recieved the ame msg

please let me know if its fake or something

e-mail: [protected]@yahoo.com

saeid Apr 28, 2009

they are more dirty africans that god wanted be in pooring and deads.they no must be in internet .kaka blacks will killed soon.bad nation is africans.down with the all africans

• Ka
    KALI PRASAD SAMANTARAY Apr 28, 2009

Mr. atul lodhia, my self kali prasad samantaray from puri (orissa) I have got the same message 2 times once in 18th march 2009and another in 19 apr 2009. but after correspondence they have also charged the same amount as conveyance and servi
    Ce charge, so it is better for us to be silent in these cases and dont to be excited by getting these messages in mobile. thanks you have not given money bu I have given money around 48000, and now realising why I have given this amount of money to a fake company

• Ri
    ritu tripathi Apr 28, 2009

Fraud fraud fraud!!!

Guys nobody will wish to give away such huge prize money so easily..
    that to in foriegn country.

Just erase that thing from your mind..

• Du
    dudhasagarre May 01, 2009

Hi, I received sms by tm-guiness informing me of my no has been selected. and agent name is david... mahesh dudhasagare my no is [protected]

• Ra
    Ravi May 02, 2009

Hi,

I too received such an sms today from splash promotions.

Its all fake. they only need money.
    I think govt. should take necessary steps to catch hold of such people because they are very good at convincing and peoplw who donot understand their trick get trapped.

Ravindra. [protected]@gmail.com

• Ab
    abanikanta bhuyan May 05, 2009

i am abani kanta bhuyan i also recived same msg ..is it true...

• Sh
    Sharad Jindal May 06, 2009

Hi! I got the same message and I came to a conclusion that this is a new high tech method of committing a fraud. these addresses and phone numbers are usually fake or or obtained on temporary basis. please do not provide them your personal details as it might lead to a trouble. kindly do not fell prey to them as all of them are fakes and the origin as reported is from africa.

• So
    SONU SONAR May 13, 2009

Hi I have also got same message but I am going through all their procedures b'coz I want to know that what these people wants to do actually. if it is fake, then it should be stopped. somebody should take action. all these people should be put behind the bars.

sandy gill May 14, 2009

i have also recieve this message .i fully agree with you .we have to complaint this matter to British High Comisson.So that we know what is true.

• Pa
    Papu deb May 15, 2009

I think this a faurd company and faurd man coz his email and phone number all are difference... so I think he is very big faurd person
    ...
    22 garden close stamfor
    Lince pe92yp, london
    United kingdom
    Ref number: uk/9420x2/68
    Batch number:074/05/zy369

Web site: www2. guinness.com

Attn:

This correspondence officially confirms that we are in receipt of your e-mail regarding the claim of your award prize value of 700, 000.00 great british pounds{seven hundred thousand great british pounds}

This award promotion is to help individuals from countries facing terrorist attack and flood for the first time guinness organization decide to render help through sms by lucking number just to reach the luckiest individual and note that path of this fund should be used to help the poor ones around your area where you live.

For the first time guinness organization host this award promotion to help individuals from asian and europe, all cell phone numbers participated in this award promotion were collected from internet data base provider of all cell phone network services and it happen that your cell number is one of the selected numbers and below are your winning identification numbers which has to be kept secret till your award claim is remitted to you in india, do not disclose your winning identification numbers to any one..
    Ref number: uk/9420x2/68
    Batch number:074/05/zy369
    Web site:www2. guinness.com

Am here by to inform you about the legitimate procedure on how to get your award claim to your designated bank account in india and we have already spoke with the reserve bank of india official and income tax department in your country regarding the formalities required by the law in india on how to get your award claim transfer to your bank account without having any income tax problem in your country.

This should be completed by the beneficiary of the stated fund, for verification before transfer.

(1) beneficiary full name_
    (15) annual income_
    (16) your identification proof scan copy_

Declaration:

I_hereby
    Declare that the above data are true. that my claims agent shall act as a facilitator in the transfer of the total fund to me.

Date_
    (your full names)_

Either you come down to united kingdom in person for the claim of your award cheque or you choose one option from the below mention option.

Two option on how to get your award cheque remitted to you in india.

1}your award cheque may be remitted to you through reserve bank of india on this process our organization will assign the registration of your award
    Cheque of 700, 000.00 great british pounds with a security courier company who will be send their personnel down to india for registration of your award cheque in reserve bank of india for conversion into india rupees.

Your award cheque has to be converted to your local currency in {rbi} and note that this process will take at least three working days for the conversion in {rbi}after the registration of your award cheque then reserve bank of india will now convert the prize amount to your local currency and credit the prize amount in your bank account.

2}your award cheque may also be remitted to you by delivery of the cheque to your door step through a security courier company and on this process the security company will be sending their personnel down to your country for the delivery of your award cheque along with the award certificate hard copy which shall enable you to process the cheque in reserve bank of india because according to the law in your country, your award cheque has to be converted in reserve bank of india hence it's big amount of money.

You have to choose one option for the remittance of your winning prize as soon as I receive your reply then I will now tell you what will be the nest step and do get back with the complete details required for the procession of your award claim and the certificates that will back the cheque to india.

We hope that you shall utilize your award fund nicely because this is a great opportunity for all our selected winners around the world and you are lucky to be among one of the winners and this year will be your financial breakthrough, and your life will be changed forever

Do not tell people about your prize award until your money is successfully handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise from double claim hence we are preventing misappropriation of award prizes.

You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other organizations or the guinness company.

This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claim over your winning.in event that you receive any e-mail similar to the notification letter that was sent to you, kindly delete it from your mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

Guinness company shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned.

Once again congratulations on behalf of all our staff.

Warms regards to you and your family members.

s.g. t david ess
    Tel:+[protected]
    Fax:+[protected]

• Bi
    bibek acharjee May 16, 2009

bloody afrikan monkeys they all are. ###ing their maothers isnt enough for them to catch AiDS . jobless bloody mother ###ers will go on to do anyyhing for the sake of money. ther must be some way to find them out and punish them

jaggi May 31, 2009

I do recived same text on my cell

• In
    inderjeet singh Jun 01, 2009

hi friends i m the latest person who got this message ...thanks for saving all of us

• Sj
    Sjr Jun 04, 2009

Hi Guys, even i recieve 2 of such msgs on ma cell from Splash Promotion Award, well i mail them bck asking the details, they replied bck with some details which i need to fill them, there'z no authenticity abt the mail, got sceptical so googled down for some proofs... Damn guys dont hesitate to delete thoz messages the moment it popz up on ur Cell phones.. Thanks... Hope u'll pay heed to it.. !!!

[protected]@gmail.com

vikash agarwal Jun 07, 2009

I recd the same msg on my mobile.. these people are fraud kindly dont deal with them.. thanks

• As
    asma Jun 07, 2009

Hay I also got the same msg which is:
    "this is to inform you that you have won prize money of eight hundred; twenty thousand great britain pounds (£820, 000, 00.) eight hundred and twenty thousand pounds {gbp} for the 2009 prize promotion, which is organized by yahoo awards & windows live."
    agent name: dr john d patrick

patrick consulting services
    Certified associate of goldratt institute
    14152 bond overland park wc1r 4eb london, england

E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com

E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com

Tel: + [protected]

Fax: +[protected]

Fax: +[protected]
    I think that they are fraud and just making the poeple fool. plzzzz dont rep if u ever get the msg some thing like that...

Asma from pakistan!

saonalide Jun 08, 2009

Hey Guys! even i got the same message from Markings [protected]@hotmail.com...

GUINNESS ORGANIZATION ! collects 5, 000 cell phone numbers from all the cell phone network services in all over Asian and Europe countries and over twenty million cell phone numbers participated in this award promotion and seven people were selected to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winner.
    my phone no is [protected], pl. guide me what to do?is it fraud or true. till now any body received the prize money, if yes say me

• Su
    sumit delhi Jun 08, 2009

hi to all and thanks for all information so that i will not pay anything
    sumit

Vikram Jun 12, 2009

I also got similar sms saying about splash promotion and given some reference number and some contact information. So i will not go ahead with this.
    Vikram

Sanjeev Jun 17, 2009

Hi I am Sanjeev, I received the similar type of SMS and similar reply, and also with the same reference number and batch no., so I am damn sure they are all fraud, so just forget it and try our luck on our work instead.

• In
    INDIAN RAMESH Jul 03, 2009

Hello am also get the same message who ever got all... what you thinking about indians??? no one cant cheat to any indian... as me,... by ramesh from tamilnadu... [protected]

• Dr
    Dr R P SINGH Jul 15, 2009

Dear frnds few days back i rcvd a msg on my mobile.Since iwas aware of such frauds i did not pay any attntn .After few days my son noticed the msg in my mobile and told to his mother.She was very excited and thrilled.To make them aware of such frauds i opened the website and showed them all the letters written by so many people.I once again request all the persons rcvng such msg not to pay any attn twrds suchfrauds.