1stPerfume.comProduct NEVER received. Impossible to reach even over e-mail!

D

Ordered & paid for perfume. UPS tracking number was sent via e-mail. Est. date of delivery was 8/14/08. UPS contacted me to let me know that the package was leaking & undeliverable. I e-mailed 1stperfume.com, they requested that I call them at (917) ***... because UPS had not notified them of this. The man I spoke with, (who failed to give me his name) informed me that he would file a 'Lost Package' report with UPS and once UPS refunded him, he would refund me or resend the product. It was clear on the UPS tracking report that i NEVER received the product so why would I have to wait for them to receive reimbursement?! I e-mailed 1stperfume.com requesting for them to contact me in regards to the status & it is now Thursday 8/21/08. I have called & e-mailed this company several times and have not received a response. I advise anyone looking for a deal to make sure they check the websites review. From the prior complaint, it seems communication has always been horrible with them & to find out the perfumes are fake?! I hope this really does help someone. Think twice before saving that extra buck!

• Valerie Oct 09, 2007

1stPerfume.com - this online discount fragrance distributor sold me two bottles of fake eau de parfum said to be authentic product by the house of Creed. The bottles, packaging and fragrance itself were different from the authentic. They say it must be authentic but if i wish to return it for a CONSIDERATION of refund, it will be on my dollar. Several sites have persons who complained about returning the product and the company denied the existence of the return. I now understand that the fine fragrance houses DO NOT sell to discount dealers. PERIOD.

• Si
    Simon Klein May 01, 2008

I GOT TWO FAKE SHALIMARS TOO

• Cy
    cynthia.thistle May 22, 2009

1stperfume.com sent me a half empty bottle of Angel Hair Mist. I paid a total of $14.95 shipping and I have nothing. They should have sent me a full bottle. There are many complaints against them. Why does Yahoo endorse them?

• Cl
    clairerogers82 Nov 21, 2011

They sent me fake perfume. The bottle is fake and the scent is different from the actual perfume. I would highly recommend not purchasing anything from them!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices