1StopBedroomstracking number never given after ordering! bed never delivered!

On 9/24/19 I placed an order for a bed. The money was withdrawn from my Boyfriends account to the following day 9/25/19. After checking the status of the order on 10/3/19 it read "In transit ". According to the order process once a order reads " In Transit" a tracking number will be provided. I called the company on the morning of 10/3/19 to inquire why a tracking number hasn't generated yet. It was at this time I was placed on hold for 28 minutes, after being notified my order was delivered on 10/1/19. Keep in mind my order is still reading in transit via the website with NO TRACKING NUMBERS!!!. I was told I had to submit a claim for a missing package through UPS. I knew this information didn't make sense because I never had tracking numbers to began with so how were the packages missing. I called UPS and was advised I couldn't submit a claim because the company failed to provide basic information to UPS on its file (I.e. a company phone number) . This company failed to provide the consumer with vital information . I've was refused a claim, I was told no supervisor was available . A rep name Denis B keeps emailing apologizing for the mix -up and asking that I give the Company " Time to figure things out". He originally asked for 24hours to resolve the issue from 10/3/19 today is 10/7/19 Still No bed still no Refund.

Ss