1StopBedroomsorder/charge to card/delivery

S May 22, 2019

I placed order #8427325 on March 2nd 2019 with my credit card charged immediately. On March 29th, I was informed one of the 2 bedroom sets was on backorder and I had the option of approving the back order for it set to ship out on April 12th. I approved that. On April 9th, I received an email that my order had shipped and estimated to arrive at the White Glove Facility 4/24-5/1. April 23rd it arrived indicating 5-7 days I would hear to set up delivery. May 14th I reach out to inquire where I had yet to hear. At that time without any prior notification, I'm notified that the OTHER bedroom set is now on backorder which I did not approve. I am purchasing for a seasonal home that is a plane ride away and will now have to hire someone to accept delivery. I was offered immediate delivery of the first set that was on backorder that has arrived but with email contacts 3 times, I still have yet to hear back and today is May 22nd. Furthermore both of these sets are now half the price that they were. While I understand price match is within 24 hours, the fact remains I had to pay for this order 2 months ago and still have yet to receive it and now the OTHER set is on backorder. I feel I should be given a refund for a portion of my purchase. This has been a complete horror of an order and the inconvenience and lack of communication has been disastrous.