1StopBedroomsnot buying from this company ever again!

R Dec 13, 2019

Not buying from this company ever again! I'm trying to work with them on exchanging my sofa, even if I have to upgrade. They are not willing to work with me. Stay away from this company. Buy somewhere else. Save your money. Bought an $806.33 worth of sofa. They are charging me $577 for return and only refunding me $229.33??? I would like to upgrade to a more expensive one just work with me here but nope! They did not. I thought I'll be saving money by buying through them but I was wrong. I don't have a sofa for almost two weeks now. I get cancer treatments and was hoping I will have a sofa that I will be comfortable. I am so frustrated and disappointed!