ADVERTISIMENT

1StopBedroomsLove seat and sofa set.

G Nov 09, 2021

I ordered a Harlson wheat love seat and sofa July july.11.2021. Which is still advertised as in stocks free shipping to home with reasonable current applied dates. So why have I not received mine?? I have called Nemours time many different dates where givin and petty stories. Ryder there Shipping company too. Can find it on doc. Never came exc. Call 1Stop back another ticket and another face. date. Finally Oct 27.2021 after they canceled 4 times I get parcel delivery supposed to be the sofa. Sku number order number match but item was just the love seat. No one has any answers. Call Ryder and 1Stop they have me send a photo of what I received I did and ticket number well look into it no one calls back Call back again. Ryder has anotherlove seat which one stop said we can give that to you for half the price... no thanks just want my sofa. Now there is no order information on file with Ryder for the sofa nor with 1Stop or a date as to when I would recieve it. My online portal still saying expected Aug-Sept. 2 and sofa canceled. I did ask about a refund but I have to wait for the item if they send it up to management due to there policies I won't get one. This was a scam cant get the sofa $987 plus True coat another 299.99 plus 299.99 for shipping which said free. I did receive the love seat $ 672.58 this I have for kids crying they don't want to still on the floor and dad and I are sitting at the kitchen table. any ideas on how to recieve our money back for the items. We are all overly stressed over this.

Love seat and sofa set.

• Po
    powersda Nov 29, 2021

File with your bank that you did not receive the shipment promised as I know with our bank that they wait 30 days and then you can process the complaint through to get your money refunded back to your bank account. Especially if you have the invoice and verification that you did not receive all of your items.

Do not expect 1 Stop to help or the shipping company, you will not get a call back...they do not have managers staffed as we were promised a manager would call and no one ever did. We did fight to get all our stuff but we had to go through hoops and many calls with Ryder Dallas Hub to get it and it took us getting to the right person at the Dallas Hub who finally stepped in to make sure we received all our delivery.

You could try calling your local Ryder hub where you are located as well to see if there is anything they can do. There is a difference with Ryder customer service number and the local Ryder HUB in the city where you live. Ryder customer service was horrid BUT the local hub was excellent, although FYI that the Hub here are contractors WITH Ryder, they are Crate and Barrel so not sure if this is the same everywhere. You could try this route as well.

Wishing you the best and hope you are able to recoup the charges or have the furniture delivered. We were told by one of the delivery drivers that there are people waiting over a year for their items...horrible company. I see a class action legal suit coming their way soon...

Comment Guidelines