1StopBedroomsitems received damaged

K Jun 01, 2018

Do not buy anything from this company. I ordered a sofa table on order 8311441 on jan. 17, 2018 which was damaged when it was delivered. I submitted pictures and filed claim as requested, but I have not been able to make contact with anyone in there claims department since march. I have called multiple times and have been on hold for at a minimum of 30 mins every call. The answering service gives you the option to leave a call back number and to maintain your place in line, but no one ever calls back.

sam2018abc Jun 04, 2018

I have purchased couches from Kogan and it has been the biggest mistake of my life. They arrived with stains on them and the measurements advertised were much different from the actual item received.
    The customer support has been appalling, they are refusing to help now I am left with these big boxes of couches that are taking up all my storage space and are dragging their feet with refunding the item. I will have to take them to court to have this item refunded.

sam2018abc Jun 04, 2018

KOGAN CUSTOMERS WATCH OUT! You might be buying something slightly cheaper but you will regret it! It will arrive nothing like the description and they will not refund it even though they claim that they will.
    Its a sham and should be banned.

• Be
    Bellaxon Jun 08, 2018

Waited for my order 3 months. And the items are damaged.. some items are still not delivered. Waiting for 2 weeks for the replacement or repair. Nobody will call you back.. bunch of [censored] work there. Very unhappy

• Cl
    claudt Jun 28, 2018

i bought a 700 dollars dresser online from this company and I notice it was scratched on the top and also dented it looks like the wood was like that before it was painted.The paint is intacted so it could not have been damaged from delivery. I contacted them with pictures because they also gave me a 5 yr protection plan.They claimed that in order to use the protection plan the dresser has to be broken that he was not gonna send a technician just to fixed the dent. I purchased NEW furniture that was what I thought but they end up selling you defective merchandise for less money claiming that is brand new, Seems like they buy defective merchandise from Ashley furniture and then sell it for less money at the website So be aware if you want to buy defective furniture from this people or brand new well made from somebody else, Would never buy again I total spent 3000 dollars on them The guy said he will give me 75 dollars discount for the damage that is a joke now I have to pay somebody else to get it fixed .They can keep their 75 dollars

Comments