1StopBedroomsFurniture

S Mar 02, 2020

Regarding order # 8584152

My product 5 weeks post ordering. Half of the product was damaged in someway or fashion. I spent $5500 for product that is questionable, then I have to wait for an assessment? My time and patient is getting very short with 1stopbedroom with regards to the quality of product being sold, time for delivery, the condition of the product received, turn around time for replacement, and your white glove service that didn't clean up behind themselves and left hand prints all around the apartment.

Now it's one month post receiving damaged furniture. I requested a manager to call me and I keep getting the sales rep Andrew (if that's his real name). On Feb 26th, I notified him that I contacted my attorney or a full unconditional refund and he send me an email stating the following information:
The FedEx tracking number is: [protected]
Please allow 3 business days for the info to update on www.fedex.com

Today 3/5... It will take 10-15 days for replacement parts for me to rebuild the sofa and love seat. My question is are you calling my bluff regarding a lawsuit? Based on 1stopbedroom history and BBB, sounds like it could turn into a class action and shut your doors.

Ask Andrew for the videos and pictures... I'm saving mine for the courtroom

RESOLVED

• Updated by Shondal · Mar 02, 2020

Sorry

As of 3/2 not 3/5

• 1StopBedrooms's response · Sep 15, 2020

1StopBedrooms is extremely sorry to hear about the issues you had with your order and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Please note that your order was delivered on 02/05/20. Nevertheless, we would like to thank you for allowing us to attempt and resolve the issue on hand and ask if there are still any outstanding issues with your order to please feel free to contact us at any time. Please add the order number in the subject line of your email.

Regards,