The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved 1StopBedrooms — Furniture
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Regarding order # 8584152
My product 5 weeks post ordering. Half of the product was damaged in someway or fashion. I spent $5500 for product that is questionable, then I have to wait for an assessment? My time and patient is getting very short with 1stopbedroom with regards to the quality of product being sold, time for delivery, the condition of the product received, turn around time for replacement, and your white glove service that didn't clean up behind themselves and left hand prints all around the apartment.
Now it's one month post receiving damaged furniture. I requested a manager to call me and I keep getting the sales rep Andrew (if that's his real name). On Feb 26th, I notified him that I contacted my attorney or a full unconditional refund and he send me an email stating the following information:
The FedEx tracking number is: [protected]
Please allow 3 business days for the info to update on www.fedex.com
Today 3/5... It will take 10-15 days for replacement parts for me to rebuild the sofa and love seat. My question is are you calling my bluff regarding a lawsuit? Based on 1stopbedroom history and BBB, sounds like it could turn into a class action and shut your doors.
Ask Andrew for the videos and pictures... I'm saving mine for the courtroom
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More 1StopBedrooms Complaints & Reviews
- 1Stop Bedrooms - grossly inaccurate shipping estimates and unreasonable delivery methods
- 1Stop Bedrooms - zero communication, false statements from support; fake online reviews
- 1Stop Bedrooms - worst site
- 1Stop Bedrooms - sectional sofa purchase
- 1StopBedrooms - waste of money
- 1StopBedrooms - not buying from this company ever again!
- 1StopBedrooms - Couches
- 1StopBedrooms - delivery is not free!!
- 1StopBedrooms - Bait and switch!
- 1StopBedrooms - sectional sofa