1StopBedroomsFraud

M Dec 24, 2018

I placed a phone order with these guys on 12/24, and the sales rep tacked on a $249.99 "protection plan" after I DECLINED. I called them back, had a "supervisor" hang up on me. Called them again and was told they needed to "check the recordings." Had to cancel my ENTIRE order because they tried to steal $249.99 from me. Called my bank right after to BLOCK any further changes. MAJOR FRAUD COMPANY.

Marcia Phillips Jan 01, 2019

This company shouldn't even get a star! It must be a fraud. I don't know what they are doing but it needs to be stopped before more people get taken. I ordered a living room set Oct 29 and still have not received anything.(it is now Jan 1) The story is the same as above. They take your money, give you NO communication, you wait on the phone to get some help for 30 minutes and they say your order has gotten to the "white glove" delivery service location and they will contact you to set up delivery. Except you never get a call or your furniture. I should have checked these reviews before I ordered anything from them. I called my bank and they were nice enough to refund my money and I certainly hope they go after this company. They need to be put out of business immediately. I would love to know if there is anything I can do to stop this company's operations .

• Ti
    tina wheeler Jul 16, 2020

RIP OFF! Do not use this company. Still have not received a refund or the items I purchased. Ordered 3 months ago. Every time I call, I am left on hold for two hours, but I have patience, just to have them lie to me or hang up. I now have to get lawyers involved. Do not use this company, they are scammers.