1StopBedroomsDelivery of damaged goods/poor customer service

A Nov 05, 2018

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!On October 9, 2018 I purchased a 3-piece bedroom set for my son. I quickly received a confirmation email with NO INFORMATION AT ALL REGARDING CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, OR DAMAGED GOODS. BUT...my funds were immediately withdrawn from my account. With no commuication from them except the standard email updates. ON November 3, 2018 my furniture was delivered...WITH ALL THREE PIECES DAMAGED! I immediately called customer service, but they are closed on Saturdays. They can deliver on Saurdays, but no one is available at customer service for inquiries or problems. Makes sense... The delievery men took the furniture back, in its originally packaging. And they, as well, as I took pictures of the damaged merchandise. I have now been on hold with customer service for 1 hr and 39 mins!!! I spoke to someone about 45 minutes ago who told me that they don't give refunds. I asked to speak to supervisor, and I have neen on hold waiting ever since. Next stop...Better Business Bureau and my credit card company to dispute the charge! How these crooks are still in business is beyond me! I partially blame myself for not doing more research.. Lesson learned the hard way. STAY AWAY!!