1StopBedroomsBedroom set damaged

K Sep 17, 2020

After much searching, we finally found a bedroom set for my son from 1stopbedrooms. Saw there were good reviews, but for the life of me, I can't understand why! Ordered the bedroom set on 7/4/20. Charge card was charged immediately (reputable companies will not charge you until shipped). Was supposed to arrive in 4 weeks. Kept getting pushed back, but no direct notification, I had to keep checking the website when each due date came and went. Yeah, I get it, covid. But my son is still sleeping on the floor. Finally arrived on a tuesday in september. Simply dumped on our driveway. Big job, so we put it together over the weekend. Find out that the fascia of drawers was falling off, split veneers in the bottom of drawers, cracks in the paneling, etc. Took pictures, notified the company. They told us there was nothing they would do — we were supposed to register any complaints withing 48 hours. Absolutely no integrity. Checked the bbb and found numerous complaints. Stay away from this company!

• Cm
    [email protected] Sep 19, 2020

I totally agree with all the above statements. this is the worst business out there and should be shut down. totally uncalled for. I am filing a police report for fraud and not receiving over $7, 469.00 merchandise that was ordered way back in june 2020. their lack of communication is very unsettling. and fyi, they hold your money for ransom if you cancel any order with them. they told me they would only give me $6, 000.00 of the $7, 469.00 back. if you know what's good for you, you will never buy a bedroom set from this company. I cannot warn you enough to stay from 1 stop bedrooms.