1StopBedroomsbedroom furniture

B Jun 28, 2019

Whatever you do dont purchase from here. I bought a bedroom set from this website on April 16th 2019. They informed me that this was on backorder until May 25th, which I then agreed to wait for. A month later I was informed that it was "damaged in transit" and could be another two months until I recieve a bed. This is after I called them twice requesting tracking because it was taking so long, they never called me. After already waiting two months they said that the only thing I could do is cancel this or get something else. Are you kidding me?? I immedietly cancelled this and found it at another vendor that will ship in three days...SCAM!