1StopBedroomsBait and switch!

U Mar 10, 2020 Review updated:

Order 8561947
It is March 6th and I still don't have furniture I ordered December 8, 2019. I was given no information in regards to delivery until the end of January. I was told by the delivery place that they received two foot boards or headboards and I would have to wait till the next time a truck in my area which was Feb 21. I live outside of a large city in the suburbs it is not a rural area.

I was patient with that situation and February 21 came I hired someone to be at my home for delivery and received a call that day the truck broke down. I absolutely spoke with the delivery company and made it very clear I wanted my furniture as soon as possible. I can't believe they have only one truck and made zero effort to have the furniture sooner than I was told March 6!

That did not seem fair that I have to wait an additional two weeks and begged for my furniture to be delivered immediately as soon as possible and to have a manager call me. Nobody called me from management from the delivery place. I made it very clear I need my furniture I paid for the soonest date possible.

So once again I called and left my number to be called back from 1stop and Dawn called me back the first Sunday. She said the situation was being escalated and I would hear back. I heard nothing. I waited another week and called left number. It happened to be Dawn again who called me back and told me the situation was being escalated. I still received no calls from anyone.

Today is March 6 and I have waited all day yesterday and today for a call for delivery. By 2pm I called the delivery place and nobody put me on for the delivery schedule. I guess people thought it was best for it to sit in a warehouse than to be in the hands of the person who has made 3 payments and has no furniture. The team is trying to point blame at me that I didn't confirm. I absolutely called the delivery team back and begged for my furniture on Feb 21.

I asked to speak to a manager at the delivery place and she said March 17 and she would try to get it to me sooner and I requested a call back and no call back to update me today. I just spoke with Dawn who told me she did pass the situation on twice and the manager had an emergency. That is not my problem. What is my problem is that I have no furniture and it stems from a problem in January!

I have spent hours and hours in calls and emails. I even found the CEO email and sent an email to the CEO and did not hear back. I need some compensation for this headache please and most of all I need my furniture that I paid for!

RESOLVED

• 1StopBedrooms's response · Sep 15, 2020

1StopBedrooms is extremely sorry to hear about the issues you had with your order and would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We are sorry to hear your order seems to have been delayed but are confirming that it was originally delivered on 04/25/20.

Unfortunately, from time to time some local carriers may have scheduling issues, we still want to assure you that the items are well on their way to you and you will receive them very soon.

Nevertheless, we would like to thank you for allowing us to attempt and resolve the issue on hand and ask if there are still any outstanding issues with your order to please feel free to contact us at any time. Please add the order number in the subject line of your email.

Regards,
    Alice K.
    Customer Relations Manager
    [email protected]
    [protected]

Sandra Gallus Jun 24, 2020

I really wish I had read these reviews before purchasing online from 1 Stop Bedrooms! I ordered April 15, 2020 and have yet to receive my furniture!

Comments