Having problems with 1StopBedrooms?

1StopBedrooms Customer Service Contacts

1716 Coney Island Ave.
Brooklyn, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 1StopBedrooms Customer Service. Initial 1StopBedrooms complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 1StopBedrooms above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 1StopBedrooms. Discuss the issues you have had with 1StopBedrooms and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

1StopBedroomsBed

I ordered a pink velvet bed and when I got the order it's a brown purple. I have reached out multiple times to return the bed and get my money back. I have encounters multiple problems. They will not get back to me and keep giving me the run around. A man I spoke too was so rude and told me he doesn't know what I want him to do. Return the bed and give me my money. I do not want this bed and this is false advertising. I'm so disappointed no one is reaching out to me.

• 1StopBedrooms's response · Sep 15, 2020

1StopBedrooms is always grateful for customer feedback and believes that everyone should share their experience with us, positive or negative.

However, for us to be able to assist you and to be able to address the issue on hand, we ask that you provide your order number and we will do our best to follow up with you as soon as possible and rectify any outstanding issues.

1StopBedroomsDisputed charges

Placed order for living room furniture and mattresses/box springs on June 9, 2020, and was informed at that time that the products would arrive in 2 to 4 weeks. However, I received a notification that the items were on back order until September 9 (anticipated delivery time). When I found items that I could receive sooner, I tried to cancel my order with 1StopBedrooms but was informed that there would be a restocking fee, along with a freight fee (for items that have not even shipped). I did cancel the mattress/box springs order, but they are charging me a restocking fee (for items that have not even shipped), etc. of over $400 for cancelling the order.

1StopBedroomsBedroom set

I had ordered a bedroom set on May 5,. It is now July 12 and still haven't gotten anything. I call every week and nothing is ever resolved. A manager was supposed to call back 2 weeks ago, haven't heard from anyone. I go look at my information online today and it said my bed had been delivered, I have not received it. No one helps resolve anything and the customer service is horrible. I just wanted my stuff delivered and now I want to just cancel it. I also sent 3 emails to the company and no response.

RESOLVED

My complaint was never resolved... I had purchased a bedroom set on May 5th. I just got the dresser and mirror only on 9/14. The bed is still waiting for a piece that was “missing”. Such a nightmare and if you cancel they want to charge $633 to cancel the order. So almost 5 months later I am still waiting.

1StopBedroomsService

I ordered a sofa and loveseat on june 9 2020 fully expecting this to take a while to get to me. That is fine but when you try to get in tuoch with someone, like myself in regards to incorrect shipping address I was put on hold for several hours. A man named peter is now telling me he does not have to answer my questions and will not put me in touch with anyone who can help me. He also hung up on me. This company is a scam do not order!!!

Jul 08, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Scam alert

I found a great deal on this website for a bedroom set and placed the order. 24 hours later I received a...

1StopBedroomsService. This is a scam

Said free delivery. Charger card right away then called us two weeks later and said there wasn't free delivery and made us pay for dekivery. Three months later still don't have product. When you get someone to talk too which is hard to do they make excuses and keep pushing delivery times back. We are now getting attorneys involved as we don't have product and they won't refund money.

1StopBedroomsDamaged loveseat backorder for the 3rd time

I placed this order on April 16th for a sofa, a loveseat and a microwave cart. Transaction processed and charged. 2 wks in they cancelled the microwave cart n refunded out of stock. 1 month in they said my loveseat was in back order, they never delivered the sofa. on 6/22 I got delivery but the loveseat was damaged. Replacement on bk order again to september. I just want my loveseat I which I would have read the reviews before ordering from this company, no responses always busy. total scam

1StopBedroomsBad customer service and sales team

Bad customer service and sales team is bunch of highly skilled cheaters. I bought sofa sectionals, 4 chairs and a table. Did not give me price match even though there is guarantee on price match.
              Mike the sales guy charged me $100 extra for sofa sectionals clamp and next day when I complained he refunded me.
              If you need to call customer service, you have to wait for hours and need to call many times before you can get someone to talk to.
              Really bad sales team and customer service. Entire buying experience was horrible. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

1StopBedroomsIncomplete order / no communication

I ordered a couch set in April. Finally got one couch May 21st. The other couch didn't pass inspection at the wharehouse therefore had to be sent back and I have been waiting and trying to get some kind of date that it will be delivered. There has been horrible communication about it and I need answers of when I'm going to receive this. It is now June 18th.
                Also, the one couch that was delivered needs repair and I at least have a set date for that to get fixed next month. I will never order from this company again nor do I reccomend to anyone!

1StopBedroomsTwin size bed

I purchased this bed over a month ago recieved it..6/12 just to find out its not what I ordered... Its impossible 2 contact some1 they keep u on hold literally for hrs & I mean 4 & 5 hrs... They are rude never email back...& do not compensate their customers for they're heart ship... Any ways im still waiting on my correct items & still havent heard from them & have not recieved my item... Im beyond pissed... Help plse.. I dont recommend this company... At all I hate them & they're service... Send me my items so I can move on from this nite mare

1StopBedroomsBed & night stand / have not been contacted

I ordered a bed frame and night stand around June 10 with free shipping with white glove service. My credit card was charged June 11 for $553.15. As of June 16 I still had not been contacted by 1 stop bedrooms about anything from them so I called. First thing I was asked was for order number which I hadn't received.
                    So he found it and I was told it would be $199.00 delivery fee because I was in rural area. I asked way I had not been told before or contacted at all. He said I should have gotten an email that I did not get about the delivery. So I told him I wanted to cancel the order and was told they would be a restocking charge because it had been over 24 hours. I ask why if I had not been told about the extra charge or anything about the delivery date. he checked on a date and told me It was on backorder and they didn't have a date. Could not give me an answer why I was not contacted by email or phone. Hopefully I won't get the extra charge.

1StopBedroomsNo communication or delivery

We ordered at dresser and bedframe on may 31st. Paid over $700.
                      We have heard nothing from anyone!! Many phone calls, emails and use of their "contact us" portal and nothing!! I have demanded a refund as we are moving and our items will be delivered to the wrong place. I wish I had known what a nightmare!

Jun 10, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Bed

April 17th we order a bedroom set online from One Stop Bedroom gor $624.63, Received a text to call I believe...

Jun 10, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Bedroom furniture

I ordered a bedroom set on 5/8/20 received emails saying my furniture had reached ordering processing and...

1StopBedroomsCouches

Six weeks now and not even a god damn word. I've called the damn automated phone system, requesting call backs and getting none!!!... I've opened up multiple "message us" requests trying to get a status and got nothing!!! The only thing I got was a "how was our service" without any information on my order!!! Absolutely zero communication after six weeks???... I will never do business or recommend anyone do business with this company!!! I can't even get a hold of anyone to even get my money back.

1StopBedroomsMy order

Ashley furniture sent us to 1 stop bedroom for payment. Order was placed may 18, 2020 and nothing but my 5x7 rug as come. My furniture is on back order till july 27, 2020, they should tell you that as your placing the order they send no emails to you at all. This is totally unacceptable and unprofessional. I want a full refund back and cancel my order.

May 28, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Dining room set

This company is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life. I ordered a dining room set Feb 27 2020...

1StopBedroomsCouch and loveseat

It has been 8 weeks and still have not received product! Have contacted them numerous times. Just ignored. Have been told I can cancel for these crazy return and restocking fees. How can I return something I never received! I was even made to pay extra for shipping and it was supposed to be here in 2 weeks. It has been 8 weeks! I had to buy another couch. I have no use for the one they never sent. I just want a full refund.

• Ha
                                haverlock01 Jun 24, 2020

I am in the same situation. Were you able to get a refund? What did you have to do, and how was it resolved?

1StopBedroomsFurniture delivery

It was unfortunate I ordered on April 05, 2020 my bedroom furniture from 1StopBedrooms and its a mental torture for me. I call them everyday and they don't give any answer for delivery date but just false statements every time I call them.

Please help to cancel this order and make them responsible for payment of interest for financing that I got through them.

1StopBedroomsBilling

My girlfriend ordered a outtaman from them and she got the wrong color. So call back to try and return it and the guy said it would be best if you order another one. We where like what! Why would we do that because he said it would cost over $130 to return it. It would be best to sell on your own and order another one. What kind of mess is that! I have never heard nothing like that in all my years from a company. We dont want any money back just a different color. I try to call them back and no responds. I still have to outtaman sitting in the box in my hallway.