Having problems with 1StopBedrooms?

1716 Coney Island Ave.
Brooklyn, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 1StopBedrooms.

Complaints & Reviews

1StopBedroomsBedframe

We ordered our bed frame on May 30, 2020. They told me today October 21, 2020! That it was in the shippers hands, and wouldn't tell me the shipping company. I found the shipping company myself and the were very nice and friendly. They actually knew how to do their job, unlike this place. The shipping company had no record of our order. I called back 1stop, and they have been hanging up and non communicating. I spent $1, 000 and still have not received my refund. This place is the absolute worst company i have EVER dealt with.

1StopBedroomsDining room table

Horrible Experience! Order #8772144
    I purchased a table and it shipped on 8/31/2020 and it is 10/14/2020 and I still don't have it. I have contacted them several times through email and no one can give me information on my table that is PAID for. I asked to just cancel the order and they want to charge me half of what I paid to cancel and it is their fault. It is not a COVID issue because I ordered a bed from another company and used that same shipping company and it made it when the company said it would. This a 1StopBedroom problem but they don't want to correct it. But I will get an attorney before I let them take my money and I still don't have a table. I have every email and all communication with them. I am writing on every board I can find about them.. NEVER use this company

1StopBedroomsBedroom furniture

Ten months later I am sitting with 80% of a $4, 000 bedroom set damaged. Here is Jeff the CEO phone number. [protected] He ordered replacement pieces and then stopped the order. SCAM do not order from here. I saw the Horrible reviews and gave them a shot. The good reviews I assure you are fake. I want in on the class action. You can get me on Facebook Christy Pendarvis.

Bedroom furniture

Sep 29, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Order# 8337980 warnerton chocolate power reclining sofa / loveseat

It has bee over a month now trying for this company to honor the warranty I bought thru them with guardian, I...

1StopBedroomsItem not received

I ordered a bedroom set on 07.28.20 and for $7,469.87. Phone number associated with this business is from new york and listed as: 866.456.8823. Shortly, and within a couple days after reading yelp about them, I chosse to cancel this order. They told me that I would only get $6,000 of the $7,469.87 back. I was sent an email stating my bedroom had shipped so I chose to go ahead and get the set. That was 08.29.20. Today 09.19.20, I have had no word from them where/when/how etc this bedroom set is going to be delivered. I have also filed a complaint with BBB. I feel, personally, they have stolen my money are not going to give me my bedroom set as well. I wish I had looked at all the complaints about this company before ordering. Should I file a police report? I do not see this coming out to a reasonable ending. To be honest, I am not very polite in my emails, as I am totally fed up with this company.

Mad39046 Oct 14, 2020

I am having the same problem. I ordered a table and it shipped 8/31/2020 and I still haven't gotten it and it is 10/14/2020. No one can tell me where it is and when I will get it. I feel like they took my money but I will get an attorney before I let them take mine. They wanted to take half my money to cancel my order.

Sep 17, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Bedroom set damaged

After much searching, we finally found a bedroom set for my son from 1stopbedrooms. Saw there were good...

1StopBedroomscompany never delivery products

No one should ever purchase from this company. You will order from them and they will continue to lie to you for 6 months and string along and never deliver you bed/furniture. It is purely a scam company. Find the item you want on there site and then go to straight to manufacturer and order your item. The 300 you think you saving you really are not.

• 1StopBedrooms's response · Sep 15, 2020

1StopBedrooms is always grateful for customer feedback and believes that everyone should share their experience with us, positive or negative.

However, for us to be able to assist you and to be able to address the issue on hand, we ask that you provide your order number and we will do our best to follow up with you as soon as possible and rectify any outstanding issues.

[protected]

1Stop BedroomsOrdered product, a few weeks later got a notice no longer in stock, then they cancelled my order

Unbelievable. I ordered a product from this company and was told it was in stock. I waited, and waited. Then got an email a few weeks later that it was on back order. I called the phone number and unless you know what extension to dial, you can't get a live person. I finally got a response from their email, and asked them to call me. They did, and I asked to speak to a manager... A few hours later I got another email telling me my order was cancelled. Wow. I have no other words than to say I won't be ordering from this company again.

Aug 24, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Horrible experience.. Lack of communication is absurd

I ordered my bedroom set on may 5th, 2020. My dresser, bed side tables, and head/footboards were set to be...

1StopBedroomsProduct not received/no communication from company

I ordered a desk in mid June, 2020 and was told it would arrive between July 10-17. For weeks, it showed on the website that my order was received (they definitely had my money!) but that nothing was shipped. I finally got ahold of someone who said, "oh, there's a hold on your order." I was passed off to a guy in the shipping area who said that my house was "out of their normal shipping area" and charged me another $300!. Once I okayed that extra amount, (I know, I'm stupid) it showed on the order screen that it was in transit. It has been in transit now for two months. I have tried multiple times to get ahold of someone and they promise someone will call me back. I finally got a callback two weeks ago and was told "they are doing the best they can" and they will email me within 48 hours with a status as to where in world my desk is. No email. Tried multiple times since to get a callback. Nothing. How am I supposed to go about getting my money back? Today is August 14 2020.

Aug 12, 2020

1StopBedrooms.com — Ashley sectional

The people that own and work for 1StopBedrooms.com are of a sub-human species. They steal from us and...

Aug 06, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Delayed order, hidden fees, poor customer service

I placed an order May 4th, 2020. When they called me to confirm, they added a handling charge of 100 dollar...

Jul 31, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Kincaid hadleigh drawer dresser

Absolutely, by far the worst Customer Service you can find in an online retailer and merchandise routinely...

1StopBedroomsFalse furniture descriptions and no accountability

Absolutely terrible business ethics and completely unprofessional. Site posted incorrect measurements for a piece that I purchased. Upon delivery I reported the measurements didnt match the description and requested a refund. They wanted me to pay approximately 50% of the purchase price to cover restocking fees and shipping costs even though the fault was theirs. When I attempted to elevate to senior management they stopped responding to my correspondence altogether.

Jul 30, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Chairs

I see from other reviews that I'm not the only one. Placed my order on 4/30. Received a call saying that I...

Jul 30, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Dining room chairs

This has been by far the most horrific customer experience I have ever had. This company should not be...

1StopBedroomsNever received bedroom sets

My husband placed an order for over $3, 000 on 5/19/2020 for two girls bedroom sets. He has had NUMEROUS phone calls with customer service reps & they all have different stories. He has been told bold face lies 3 times now. We still have no clue when the furniture is being delivered. The date kept changing for weeks & now they can't even give us a date. They say they can't tell us cuz the local hub will deliver it. He asked for their number since 1 Stop Bedrooms can't answer him when it will be delivered. They said they can't give it to him because of confidentiality. How can they be sure someone will be home for deliveries if they can't even tell you when it's coming?

So both of my daughters have been sleeping on their mattresses on the floor & living out of bins for months. We finally reached out to our credit card company for a refund as we couldn't get any answers.

Jul 15, 2020

1StopBedrooms — Furniture

April 26, 2020, I placed an online order online for a sectional living room set along with a bedroom set to...

1StopBedroomsBed

I ordered a pink velvet bed and when I got the order it's a brown purple. I have reached out multiple times to return the bed and get my money back. I have encounters multiple problems. They will not get back to me and keep giving me the run around. A man I spoke too was so rude and told me he doesn't know what I want him to do. Return the bed and give me my money. I do not want this bed and this is false advertising. I'm so disappointed no one is reaching out to me.

1StopBedroomsDisputed charges

Placed order for living room furniture and mattresses/box springs on June 9, 2020, and was informed at that time that the products would arrive in 2 to 4 weeks. However, I received a notification that the items were on back order until September 9 (anticipated delivery time). When I found items that I could receive sooner, I tried to cancel my order with 1StopBedrooms but was informed that there would be a restocking fee, along with a freight fee (for items that have not even shipped). I did cancel the mattress/box springs order, but they are charging me a restocking fee (for items that have not even shipped), etc. of over $400 for cancelling the order.

[protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices