1Stop Bedroomsworst site

M

I can assure you that 1Stop Bedrooms is the worst company to deal with, these people are real cheaters and scammers. I regret the day I bought from them.
I have purchased a dining set and two chairs were damaged. I contacted their support service and they promised I'll get a replacement after I send the damaged ones back. They said they can't give me a return label so I had to pay for the return shipping. When I received the replacement I was shocked to see they sent me the same damaged chairs! I tried to reach them but since then they did not reply!! This site is a fraud, please save your hard earned money and don't order anything from 1Stop Bedrooms!

• Ak
    Akahn Jun 14, 2018

This company is FAKE KAKE KAKE.
    I placed an order three months ago. After two months they delivered half of the order and that was damaged. Following their instruction, I made a picture and sent to them. After waiting a month tried to contact them but no luck. The guy on the customer service is terribly rude. I have been also trying to reach their customer service for rest of my order but no response. Sent two dozen emails to their customer service as well but no response either.
    After giving up all hopes, I am going to dispute my order with the credit card company. I hope they will refund my money back. if you look at the bad reviews you'll see our reviews are all the same this company should be shut down for taking people's money for months and months and not delivering or canceling their orders.

• Where O' Where can my furniture be? 1.5 months later still no furniture but they debited my account right away. Each time I call and wait on hold for approximately 20 minutes I get told the shipment is at the warehouse 2.5 hours away but they can't deliver until next week..that was 3 promises ago! Still waiting!! A really sad situation to say the least..

• Ke
    Kenny1223 Jun 10, 2019

Yes, 1stopbedrooms is the worst company I have had business with. I am sure the positive reviews posted in the web are FAKE, KAKE, FAKE. This company, among another negative attributes, it does not listen and mistreat customers, and make vane promises. Read the BBB complaints and see by yourself what you are getting into. Furthermore when unsatisfied customers complain, the company behave like a Bully, given every excuse to put the blame in the innocent clients.

• Jl
    JLCc Dec 05, 2019

@Kenny1223 Im convinced the positive reviews are fake as well. Too many recent positive reviews on certain sites at one time. It's almost like they are just posting them internally to get their reviews up. BBB shows otherwise.

anotherangrycustomer2019 Jun 14, 2019

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! BEWARE!!! I ordered a sofa from them. It took 6 weeks to be delivered and when it was, these reckless, hasty deliverymen brought it into my home and tore things off the wall, just pulling things affixed to the walls right by the nails off, and then they scratched up my walls and door frames. They spent about 2 minutes trying to get it through the door of the room I wanted it in, which admittedly is a little tight but it's definitely possible (I know because my neighbors with the same floor plan have managed it -- you just have to angle it right). I didn't press the issue for them to find the right tilting angle because from the damage they already did, I was worried they'd do more. So the deliverymen decided to just call it a "no fit" and take it back. 1StopBedrooms said I have to pay an exhorbitant restocking fee and a return fee. That meant that of the $475 I paid for the couch, I would only get back $119! And to add insult to injury, in order to even get $119, I was required to state in writing that I confirm that I'm not entitled to any more than that and include a photo of my driver's license. Since that's unacceptable to me, it turns out I lose the entire $475 + a damaged home. I don't get one penny. And their "customer service" staff is rude and uncooperative. I've also been promised a call from a manager, but that's never happened. Do not buy from this company. I repeat: do not buy from this company!

Samlgrl L Mar 14, 2020

I have to agree that this is the most difficult company to buy from. I thought I was getting a great deal on a bed frame. I didn't check the reviews before I bought it
    After I pay for it, I get an email stating there's a problem with delivery to my area. They said I'm just outside their delivery zone so I would have to pay extra but they would split the cost with me.
    Getting a delivery date was confusing. For a while I wasn't even sure if it was a real company. I was hoping I didn't get scammed. The delivery team was awesome. But whoever put the frame together in the warehouse used a black sharpie to color in spots of chipped wood. Then they put a mismatched piece of wood on the headboard that sticks out like a sore thumb.
    The bed frame is nice, minus their mistakes. For what I paid I expected more I guess.

Comments