1match.comRefuse to refund

B

They billed me for a new membership for 6 month membership without my permission and refused to refund my credit card when I contacted them. My 6 month membership was due to expire. In the past when the membership expired I could no longer reply to emails on the site and was required to log in and renew my subscription. This time they did it automatically and refused to refund my money. I have filed a claim with my credit card company.

It appears to me the consumer that there business practices have changed for the worse.