1800Flowers — failed to deliver
Place an order on May 1, 2017 for delivery on May 8, 2017. This was to be a Mothers Day arrangement for my boyfriends mother. Needless to say, it was not delivered on May 8 and when I called I spoke to a Marco. I was told by him that they would issue 50%credit and have my flowers delivered on May 9. I called today (May 9) only to find out my flowers ARE NOT being delivered and a 100% credit was given. No one called to inform me and my cell is listed. As I am typing this, i have still YET to recvd notification of my flowers. I expressed my dissatisfaction and poor customer service to the rep and told them i would never order flowers from them again. INSTEAD I ORDERED FROM THRIFTYFLORIST.NET.
Their lack of customer service and professionlism caused me a great deal of stress as tomorrow is MOTHERS DAY. Plus I had my boyfriends mom stay home yesterday to get the flowers that NEVER showed. Im so embarrassed!!!
More 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough!
- Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers - Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees
- 1-800-Flowers - always call a local florist!
- 1800Flowers - did not deliver flowers
- 1800Flowers - 1800flowers lied to me!
- 1800 Flowers - Customer Service/ failed delivery
- 1800Flowers - unauthorized charges