1800Flowersfailed to deliver

Place an order on May 1, 2017 for delivery on May 8, 2017. This was to be a Mothers Day arrangement for my boyfriends mother. Needless to say, it was not delivered on May 8 and when I called I spoke to a Marco. I was told by him that they would issue 50%credit and have my flowers delivered on May 9. I called today (May 9) only to find out my flowers ARE NOT being delivered and a 100% credit was given. No one called to inform me and my cell is listed. As I am typing this, i have still YET to recvd notification of my flowers. I expressed my dissatisfaction and poor customer service to the rep and told them i would never order flowers from them again. INSTEAD I ORDERED FROM THRIFTYFLORIST.NET.

Damage Resulting
Their lack of customer service and professionlism caused me a great deal of stress as tomorrow is MOTHERS DAY. Plus I had my boyfriends mom stay home yesterday to get the flowers that NEVER showed. Im so embarrassed!!!

• Ti
    Tina R R Feb 04, 2008

I ordered a special birthday wish flower bouquet to be delivered for my grandmother's 100th birthday party at her residence on saturday. I noticed that they were not there, and called around noon to inquire. The system stated that they were scheduled for delivery that day. Still at 4pm the flowers were not there, so i called again, and they said that they were on the way. By 7pm, (party now over) the flowers were still not there, and after calling multiple times and being hung up on, I was told that the "florist" was now closed and that they could not get the flowers there anymore, and could also "in no way" get the flowers delivered the next day because it was a Sunday. I was very upset, and they promised to note to have a manager call me and have the flowers delivered first thing Monday morning. I called my grandmother this evening, and she STILL has not received the flowers! I called 1800flowers for the 8th time, and they continue to provide awful customer service, again apologizing, saying the order some how got canceled Sunday night, saying they will be delivered tomorrow, and offering a wowing $7 for all the trouble. Please, don't break the bank!! I can not believe the awful service and it seems they do not care at all about retaining a loyal client. I will never depend on their service again. Way to mess up a 100th birthday celebration!!!

• Da
    Dave Feb 14, 2008

This is not the first time i've had a problem with your establishment. This however was the worst experience ever. I placed this order two days before valentines day. My wife was working 9 hours at her job. 9 hours!!! I am embarrassed, disappointed and sadly will never ever do business with your company again. The lack of planning and distribution of your deliveries today was very careless and extremely unprofessional. Not only were the flowers not delivered but my entire day was ruined. I made several attempts to contact 1-800-flowers and the answering service message announced "due to the heavy call volume our agents will not be able to answer your call but you can place an order online goodbye". This is supposed to be a multimillion dollar company therefore I expected the utmost professionalism. After four hours I was finally able to speak to a customer service representative, which lead to another let down because she was unable to provide me with any information purchase or delivery. She was absolutely, no help to me at all. I couldn't believe that after paying the additional expense for the cost of flowers, there was an extra delivery charge from your usual fee and yet you did not come through with your commitment. Your company should be ashamed. Do you offer your workers an extra salary because they work on valentine's day? Do you raise your employee's hourly wage because its valentine's day? With the extra delivery fee why weren't more workers hired to handle the deliveries? I'm disgusted and I will never do business or refer to this disgrace you call a company.

• El
    Elaine M Fales Jul 04, 2008

My dear Mother has passed away. The flower delivery was in her memory.
    Delivery was UPS that is a another whole issue.
    I called 1800Flowers for some help because UPS was failing to get these flowers to me. In the beginning the address was incorrect. I corrected that with UPS but to no avail. 1800Flowers was contacted to try and find out who the sender was. Evern though I did not receive the flowers I wanted to be sure the Thank the sender. I gave them the entire story beginning to end and they could not help me. I cannot imagine a business not being able to do a reverse lookup. Time and time the e-mails went back and forth with the same answer they cannot help me. Interesting enough UPS left the flowers on another familys steps and said they had delivered to me so the person called but when I got to her she had thrown away the card. She called 1800Flowers and they said for her to keep the flowers and they would resend. I called about that and once again they did not know what I was talking about and could not help me.
    To date I have not received any help from 1800Flowers so whoever sent the bouquet will be charged and I cannot Thank them for there kindness.
    Elaine Fales

Mark Jul 07, 2008

I must express the disappointment I have with this order. I know that you used a local florist, but they sure did not do you any favors.

I started placing calls to your customer service around 5:00 my time after I came home and the flowers were not delivered.
    I had placed several calls and was told that the flowers were to be delivered that night. They were delivered alright...
    After 10:00pm. What kind of service is this????. Most people are ready to go to bed at this time.
    The arrangement of the flowers were very nice, however they were not fresh. My wife had to throw them out last night.

I have used your service in the past, and I got to say this was the worst experience that I have had with your company.
    10:00 delivery time is inexcusable... No mater how busy the florist was, they should not have accepted the task if they couldn't deliver by the 7:00 pm time that you guarantee.

MadinMichigan Jan 16, 2009

I ordered TWO separate flower arrangements to go to TWO separate recipients. BOTH that were delivered sucked.
    I mean they both were in such poor quality and not at all like the pictures at the website of 800flowers. I had to have both orders fixed over again. Each replacement sucked again...

I am DONE with 800flowers.

Proflowers.com is the greatest place to order FRESH cut arrangements, people. I used them for years, but opted to TRY 800flowers. What a huge mistake...

MadinMichigan Jan 16, 2009

I also had to call more than once for my refund that was promised to me AFTER the replacement turned out to be crap too. When I called a rep. told me he would give me a partial refund...I argued the fact that the second replacement to my mom/dad for New Year's flower arrangment was crap again. Why would I have to pay for something that was so bad to even look at. My mom felt sorry that it came to her in such an ugly state. I repeat, do not buy from 800flowers.com

• Va
    Val May 21, 2010

I also watched that show and I was very impressed how much he cared about the employees and his product. That is why I am so surprised at what has happened to me in the past week. I simply ordered flowers for my Daughter who was having a very special Birthday, her 23rd brithday. I ordered them the day before her birthday to assure they would get there in time I added a beautiful card to be presented with the flowers. I put a lot of time and thought into the perfect flower arrangment. I found the perfect one. With order placed I felt assured my daughter would be smiling on her special day when she recieved this beautiful arrangment of flowers. It did not work out that way, anything but. The flowers never arrived to her even after confirmation that were delivered...I called to see why they had not arrived and was told there was a bit of confusion. After a very lenghty phone call I was told I would get back a full credit for my trouble and no delivery of the flowers. I was offered to have the flowers sent again the following day at no charge to me, I accepted and once again gave all the details need to insure proper delivery and was assured they would arrive again they did not arrive nor was I informed they did not arrive until late that night when I called to check status of the order. After a long 3 days of dealing with 1800flowers and many hours on the phone with them and emials exchanged after the 3rd time of them assuring me they would m ake sure my daughter finally got her birthday flowers I recieved a phone call telling me We are sorry but we cannot locate any flowers so we are canceling your order. I have never been so upset. I tried to do a special thing for my daughter on her special day and went thru what I thought were the professionals of the industry. They failed beyond words and when all was said and done they wrote me off wanting me to go away. What this company doesnt seem to realize is it's people like me that keep them going. To add insult to injury after never recieving any flowers they charged my credit card 3 times I am not sure this nightmare will ever be resolved.

• Su
    SUSAN HAUPTMAN Nov 12, 2010

tHIS COMPANY LIES!
    I called to order flowers for my daughter before she gave birth. A c section, I wanted the flowers to get to her the next day. I was told yes and was also told, dont worry we will make it happen. Well it is now almost 4pm and my order was placed 11-11-10 and today is 11-12-2017 still nothing! I will be sure to let my friends and family know how this place does business. Thank god it wasnt a wedding, funeral. I will be calling my credit card company to have a full refund to my card. BAD BAD SERVICE!

• Dr
    Dr. Gordon Dec 23, 2010

aweful service! I hate 1800 flowers My mom died when i was 26, grandma died...180 flowers cant deliver, until 3 days after the funeral! nice! I hope you never see how it feels. employess: 16941-Alex, 19475-edward

anon_consumer Jan 24, 2011

What a rip-off. Time and time again I had issues with 1800Flowers. So after being a loyal customer, I stopped using their services a couple years ago. Fast forward to 2017 and I get a decent coupon from them. So I order some flowers for Saturday delivery. Today is Monday - do you think they've been delivered yet? Great guess: no! Flowers and cards are what I call "time sensitive" - sometimes the next day just won't cut it. Time to find a different services. 1800Flowers have disappointed me 1800 times.

• Na
    natejo Feb 12, 2011

I ordered roses for my wife with candy and teddy bear. I paid almost $85.00. First of all the delivery person called my wife when I told them not to call her. When they delivered the flowers there were only 2 roses in a bouquet. When I ordered a dozen of roses. A very tiny teddy bear and a 1.00 box of candy.

• Ih
    ihatelousyservice Feb 16, 2011

My fiance ordered flowers from 1800flowers for valentines day. This was our first valentines day since we got engaged. He paid $80 plus extra for vday delivery and such and the flowers were awfullllllll. They used mostly filler flowers and they were the ugliest bunch of flowers I have ever seen in my life!!! He would have been better off going to the food store flower section for $6.99. I used the chat program to let them know how bad the flowers were. They guaranteed a redelivery by 3:00 the next day (I leave work at 3). At 2:50 I contacted them again. They hadn't even left to deliver them yet. I finally just asked for a refund. They did say yes but what an awful disappointment!! I will never ever ever order from them again.

• Jk
    jkish09 May 16, 2011

agreed I wish i knew about this site before or else i never would of ordered from this crapass company 1800FLOWERS SUCKS it should be 1800cheapbrokerecession company

• Lu
    LuckyLilly Nov 29, 2011

This isn't the first time they've screwed up but we thought lets give them another try (unfortunately they're like the only online flower business that I know of) ..We ordered 3 separate orders of Sympathy standing flowers (spent over $800) to be sent over to a beloved family member's wake taking place states away from us, it was a ONE day viewing a Tues. We called 6 days in advance. We gave them specific instructions on making sure they were delivered either the Monday night or that Tuesday morning. We got a call from a really upset family member saying their were no flowers at the wake, this was Tuesday afternoon. I called 1800flowers right away & told them how upset were about the failed delivery, they told us that the funeral director told them to deliver it by 3pm & that they were working on the last order. I called the funeral director & he said he never spoke to anyone from 1800flowers & that they've had complaints about them. He also advised me never to call them because they always screw up deliveries & make up excuses! I called & complained to 1800flowers, got really upset! Another time before this I had ordered sympathy flowers for a neighbor they took a long time in delivering them AND we happened to see the flowers being delivered they looked NOTHING like the Picture!!! This is our LAST time dealing with such disgusting people! To think this business who'd advertisements are everywhere would not put thought or any love for their customers especially when people are mourning & placing sympathy orders!! SHAME ON YOU 1800Flowers!!!

• La
    Larry W. Dec 25, 2011

These guys are total Dicks. I tried them via a radio spot on Michael Savages radio show, The offer mentioned was a no-go, so I went to the site...
    This Christmas I ordered 3 separate flower arrangements for friends totaling almost $200. 2 of the 3 orders had issues.
    The one I ordered first went through without a hitch. The second order I was told they didn't have the exact product, would I find a 2nd choice. I did, but they ended up just swapping vases, I was fine with that as well, at least I was notified there was an issue. The 3rd however, I was never notified, I was monitoring it via their website however, finally I contacted then through their website via a chat box. It was then ( Christmas Eve Day ) that I found out the order couldn't be completed. I'm guessing they had no intentions of letting me know on this one? Online they asked me to do the 2nd choice thing again, but couldn't be delivered in time. Who wants Christmas flowers after Christmas? Their representative online then selected an alternative, again... couldn't be delivered by Christmas. I called corporate, I got lots of lip service and apologies. But was told there was nothing they could do. I was told it could be delivered 2 days after Christmas, at a discount..pointless to me. I hopefully am getting a refund. And a $20 discount, Which will never be used. I'll never use them again. And let everyone I know the same. I feel they should have done a few different things to uphold their smile guarantee. They should have contacted me once they knew the item was no longer available. They should remove the item from the site as No Longer Available. And they should have sent some corporate Goon on a jet to fulfill the order. They simply don't care. Never again.

Ain't no way in Hell to contact Savage Nation about the dicks that sponsor him neither.

• Ra
    RALEET Aug 05, 2013

The arrangment that was delivered did not look like what they had advertised. I contacted them and they said they would send out the correct arrangement. The wrong arrangement was delivered July 5th. The correct one has not been delivered. I have contacted them several times, and they say they are going to redeliver, but it never happens.

• Ca
    Carol! May 09, 2015

Cancelled order by phone, have phone number in cellphone as record. Told order was cancelled, but they delivered anyway and told me they had no record of my call. My bad for not getting email confirmation, but never imagined a major company would commit theft this way. I have been forced to pay for an item I cancelled.
    This is my second bad incident with this company out of 2 transactions. Last time I was entitled to free shipping and was charged. Had to spend 30 minutes of my life on various holds to try to resolve. Gave them another chance, shame on me. Screwed again.

• St
    StudentMom May 09, 2015

I was skeptical about using 1800flowers just because I'm old school and I was a florist many years ago. I understand the ins and outs of the business and what an appropriate arrangement is and so forth. I called instead of ordering online just to make sure the the $100+ sympathy arrangement I was sending was going to be worth the money. I know was a $100 arrangement should look like. I also know that sympathy should be ALL WHITE. Well, after asking several questions on the phone, they just told me what I wanted to hear, of course. The flowers were delivered to my friend. She took a pic and posted it on FB. It looked worse than the $60 arrangement. First of all, in the picture it was a three quarter to full facing arrangement. The one delivered was one-sided. That already cuts down on 25-50% of the flowers. Also, it was lacking about 6 major flower stems (white roses). There were other things wrong too but you get the picture. I didn't get what I paid for. Oh! And, they put PURPLE FILLER in a freakin' SYMPATHY piece! So wrong!!! Never again.

• La