11950 sw garden plaza Portland OR.2 charges on my debit card i dont recognize or make

C

I also had 39. 95 taken out of my account. I called, always the same. . . Please hold. . . Your call is important to us. . . Wait for a while. . . Please wait, i am pulling your records. . . They always say that and i can't get my refund, i called this number (Our tfn) , this is some kind of consumer protection service that gets refunds for people. . . Anyway, i called them and they said it would take 24 - 48 hours for me to get a confirmation. I got an email within 2 hours stating that they have successful initiated a refund process and that i should be getting a email confirmation within 24 hours.
In the end, the guys at (Our tfn) were able to recover my refund for three months worth of charges. So i suggest you can also call this toll fee number (Tfn) [protected] in able for you to settle your worries.
Good day!

• Ce
    Ceszie Apr 19, 2011

Why not try to call TFN [protected]. I'm satisfied with their service and I guarantee you it's the best..They are the fraud Prevention Specialist Bureau of Fraud Recovery..