101inks.comprinter don't recognize the cartridge

I bought a package deal of 10 remanufactured cartridge. When I put the third cartridge, the printer didn't recognize. I call the "101 inks.com" company and they said sorry you have warranty for only 6 months. I know that but this is a special product, I can't test whole 10 cartridge in the printer and remove and store again for couple months. The ink in cartridge will be dry.
I hope the rest of the cartridge recognize the printer, if not I will lost 7 cartridges and money. BEWARE