Menu
101Domain Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

101Domain
reviews & complaints

www.101domain.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 5 Reviews

101Domain Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with 101Domain at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for 101Domain has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 101Domain. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

101Domain reviews & complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
Sort by:

Newest 101Domain reviews & complaints

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

101Domain I buy domains a lot from other guys and when I search for one, I can usually buy it without any problems

I buy domains a lot from other guys and when I search for one, I can usually buy it without any problems. Same thing happened on 101domain's site, I found the domain I wanted and bought it. Then they sent me an email to make an account, which was cool. They also sent me an invoice for $200+ for the domain I wanted, which made sense, so I paid it right away. The next day they asked me for an ID verification document, which was fine. (Meanwhile, I got a developer to start working on my project.) After all that, they sent me an email saying they had to cancel my order because the domain wasn't available. They couldn't even check beforehand if it was available during our 2-3 day conversation, but they still asked me for my ID and payment. What kind of system are they running? I'm really disappointed and they wasted my time.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

101Domain This registrar, 101Domain, is the worst I've dealt with in almost 20 years of buying and selling domain names!

This registrar, 101Domain, is the worst I've dealt with in almost 20 years of buying and selling domain names! I bought three domain hacks for $49.95 each and got a notification that my payment of $149.85 was successful. But the next day, I got emails saying the domains were priced wrong and would cost $20,000, $5,000, and $20,000 each. I was so mad that I called to find out what happened. The first person I talked to couldn't explain it. I asked for prices for new domains, but no one called me back. When I called again, I got a really rude and unprofessional person who said my account didn't exist. I asked for a supervisor, but she hung up on me. Finally, I talked to a team manager who blamed the registry, the pandemic, the holiday, and other things. It's been almost three months, and the domains are still for sale on their website. Don't use this company!

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

101Domain So, I bought a domain from 101Domain Inc in February and I made sure to turn off auto renew

So, I bought a domain from 101Domain Inc in February and I made sure to turn off auto renew. But guess what? They still went ahead and renewed it without my permission. And now they're saying that I never turned it off in the first place. And to top it off, they won't give me a refund even though it's their mistake. Not cool, 101Domain Inc. Not cool at all.

Is 101Domain legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals 101Domain as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, 101Domain stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering 101Domain should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

101Domain earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: 101Domain achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for 101Domain. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

101Domain has claimed the domain name for 101domain.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

101domain.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows 101Domain website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

101domain.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for 101Domain have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up 101Domain and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

101Domain I had been using 101Domain Inc for almost 5 years now and I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with their service

I had been using 101Domain Inc for almost 5 years now and I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with their service. I had a domain name called SERIES.BY and I spent a lot of money on it, including creating a website and renewing it several times. But then, even after paying for the renewal for 2021 before the expiration date, 101Domain accepted my payment and then stole my domain name and put it up for auction! Can you believe that? I demand that they return my domain name or pay me the estimated value of $***USD, plus all the expenses I incurred because of their mistake. It's just not right.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

101Domain So, I bought a domain from 101Domain in 2021 for a year at a price of ***

So, I bought a domain from 101Domain in 2021 for a year at a price of ***. But, this month, they charged me an increased rate of *** without asking me, a whole month before the original subscription was supposed to end. I contacted support to get a refund just 2 days after the charge, but they said I had selected auto-renew at some point. I don't remember doing that, and I told them from the beginning that this was just a short-term project. If I did select it, it was probably by accident or because they told me to. They said they notified me of the upcoming charge, but I only found 2 emails in my spam folder from months ago. They didn't even call or mail me, even though they have my phone number and address. I tried contacting customer support in every way possible, but they just told me I was wasting my time trying to get a refund.

101Domain Customer Reviews Overview

101Domain is a leading domain registrar that offers a wide range of domain name services to businesses and individuals worldwide. The company has received numerous positive reviews from its customers for its excellent customer service, user-friendly interface, and affordable pricing.

One of the most significant advantages of 101Domain is its extensive selection of domain extensions. The company offers over 1,000 domain extensions, including country-specific domains, generic top-level domains (gTLDs), and new domain extensions. This allows customers to find the perfect domain name for their business or personal website.

Another positive aspect of 101Domain is its user-friendly interface. The company's website is easy to navigate, and customers can quickly search for and register domain names. Additionally, the company offers a range of domain management tools that make it easy to manage multiple domains from a single account.

101Domain is also known for its excellent customer service. The company has a team of knowledgeable and friendly support staff who are available 24/7 to assist customers with any questions or issues they may have. Customers can reach support via phone, email, or live chat.

Finally, 101Domain offers competitive pricing for its domain registration and management services. The company's pricing is transparent, and there are no hidden fees or charges. Customers can also take advantage of discounts and promotions to save even more on their domain registration and renewal fees.

Overall, 101Domain is a reliable and trustworthy domain registrar that offers a wide range of domain name services at affordable prices. With its extensive selection of domain extensions, user-friendly interface, excellent customer service, and competitive pricing, it's no wonder that the company has received so many positive reviews from its customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

101Domain contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with 101Domain?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 101Domain Customer Service. Initial 101Domain complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 101Domain above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 101Domain. Discuss the issues you have had with 101Domain and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.