1 Stop Camera & ElectronicsExcessive charge for return

Ordered a Nikon S630 Digital Camera from them but decided I wanted a better camera. They were most friendly and said sure, we'll accept the unopened camera back and ship you the new Panasonic DMC-ZS3. I needed this camera for a special event and they agreed to ship quickly so I'd have it (charging me extra for quicker shipping). 3 days went by and no acknowledgement of purchase, shipment or tracking number. When I got down to the last day for them to ship overnight, they said Panasonic has shipped them the wrong cameras and had received the DMC-TZ7. I agreed for them to ship immediately. After speaking to them, I called Panasonic USA and found out the TZ7 is the international model and would have to be sent to Europe for service should anything happen to it. I refused the UPS shipment when it arrived and notified 1 Stop Camera of the situation.

When it came time to receive credit for these shipments, I received full credit for the refused shipment, for the Nikon they deducted $9.95 for the outbound shipping (I agreed to pay this) and also deducted $20.90 (10% of Nikon price with shipping included).

My personal opinion is they are excited to do business with you up front but will take no responsibility for their actions which include trying to sell you "Gray Market" equipment and waiting until the last minute to let you know this.