1 Stop Auto Title Loanscar repod and should not have been

I took out a auto title loan on my car. I did get behind on the payments which during this time I stayed in contact with the company. I was told that I needed to have money into them by March 10th, 2009 to stop any repo and legal issues. On March 6th I paid $260.00 ($20.00 short of what they asked me to pay, ) On March 10th I called and spoke to Victor to make sure what I paid was fine. He told me that I was extended to March 30th, 2009 and would owe the $20.00 on that payment and I was cought up on my loan. On Saturday March 14th my car was repod from in front of my home. I called the company and they did confirm that they took my car, but could not do anything till Monday when the collection department is open. On Monday MArch 16. 2006 I was told that my car should not have been repod, but will not return my car until I pay $1408.00. I only owe $940.00. They are also saying that I was trying to hide my car as it was not in front of my home. My car was at my home when taken. I live in a RV park in a 5th wheel. I have several neighbors that will testify to the fact that my car was at my home. I need my car. I also have an attorney working on this for me, but they will not return his calls.