logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Nowlucky.com
Fake charge and no prize
2. (1 mins ago)
ACS Inc USA
Scammers
5. (10 mins ago)
TraderXP.com
Multiple denied withdrawl request, after stating I was approved by phone.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Videos > Tips For Avoiding Timeshare Scams

Tips For Avoiding Timeshare Scams

Posted: 2012-03-30 by ComplaintsBoard  [send email]

BBB's Erin Dufner appears on Good Day Austin with advice for consumers buying or selling timeshares
Comments Real Estate
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Comments

1st of Apr, 2012 by   HHBS
Sandos Playacar rip off - We've been sold the Royal elite deal and like loads of other people you can't believe a word that their sales people tell you because when it comes to looking at the contract it doesn't say what you thought you purchased but you only find out when you don't get what you thought you would. We were shown the hacienda and was then sold a junior suite. we were told we could upgrade and bring other people and they would simply add on more rooms but you just needed to pay the all inclusive rate - wrong you bring more people they give you another bedroom you use another week of your entitlement! You're told that the all inclusive rate for Feb is $100 and shouldn't change that much which it didn't for 2012 but 2013 I've been quoted $160!! how can they explain a 60% increase and of course the contract doesn't limit the increases. Even though Sandos has taken over the Royal Elite deal it still seems to be a rip off and they can't even tell you how many weeks you've taken each year if you use one of the European Sandos hotels!

Login or Register to join ComplaintsBoard.com