logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Bulliongurus Research Private Limited
beware of this company! it causes nothing but extreme loss!
2. (24 mins ago)
State of Florida Child Support Enforcement
Child Support
3. (37 mins ago)
eyemarkedcards.com
No confirmation info and seller keeps silence
4. (45 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Questions › Venture Advantage Associates

Venture Advantage Associates

Asked: 2012-12-17 by   Nancy Valdez
Dose anyone know anythiing about Venture Advantage Associates? I received something in the mail saying I may have won $3,497,000.00 and they want me to send $20.00. I think it is a scam but would like some input from anyone who knows anything about them.
Answers Other
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

19th of Dec, 2012 by   robert moschell
i would like to know more about venture advantage associates becouse I get a letter In the Mail about PAYMENTS PENDING AND FOR ME TO SEND A FEE OF 20.00 DOLLARS FOR ME TO GET 3, 497, 000, 00 COM YOU TELL ME MORE About them thank you robert m
 22nd of Feb, 2013 by   Queen Mother Rev. arl Cunningham
I ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER, I KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY. THE F.T.C. WARNS AGAINST SUBMITTING TO THES TYPE OF LETTER, WHICH NORMALLY SEEK OUT THE EDERLY. ALL I CAN SAY IS DO NOT FALL PREY TO THIS KIND OF SCAM. IF IT IS LIGIMATE WHY NOT TAKE FEE OUT OF WINNINGS AND SUBMIT TO ME THE BALANCE?
 23rd of Apr, 2013 by   Dirk Olsen
it's a scam. I also 'won' £3, 497, 000.00 I've been receiving many letters telling me that I've been allocated vast sums of money and to release these sums would I submit £ 35.00 fee. All return addresses are Dutch companies, each different, in Holland. I mark the return envelopes with the word "scam, return to address" and stick it into the mail box.
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   M Yates