logo

Edressit
Con artists
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Questions › The Berry Company

The Berry Company

Asked: 2010-09-14 by   Rochester, NY Attorney
I have been charged for advertising I did not request or authorize. There are numerous other complaints on this board from others regarding The Berry Company. I am and attorney and am strongly considering suing the Berry Co. If anyone has a complaint against this company, please e-mail me at mark@vienceklaw.com. Thank you.
Answers Unauthorized Charges
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

22nd of Sep, 2010 by   angiephoto
I have received emails from an Allison Berry after a I was looking at job postings on Craigslist. He was looking for a personal assistant and how I have received an email saying he is going to send me a check for 4, 240 dollars of which 500 I am to deduct for me and the other I need to make two Western Union payments with the remaining. Is this a scam? I can send you the emails. I have requetsed proof that he is who he says he is and he just ignores the requests.

Post your Answer