logo

Latest Questions

Questions › The Berry Company

The Berry Company

Asked: 2010-09-14 by   Rochester, NY Attorney
I have been charged for advertising I did not request or authorize. There are numerous other complaints on this board from others regarding The Berry Company. I am and attorney and am strongly considering suing the Berry Co. If anyone has a complaint against this company, please e-mail me at mark@vienceklaw.com. Thank you.
Answers Unauthorized Charges
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

22nd of Sep, 2010 by   angiephoto
I have received emails from an Allison Berry after a I was looking at job postings on Craigslist. He was looking for a personal assistant and how I have received an email saying he is going to send me a check for 4, 240 dollars of which 500 I am to deduct for me and the other I need to make two Western Union payments with the remaining. Is this a scam? I can send you the emails. I have requetsed proof that he is who he says he is and he just ignores the requests.

Post your Answer

Login or Register to join ComplaintsBoard.com

Are Energy Drinks Worth the Money?

Email: