logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
ccieperfectsolutions.com
Cheated me with the product
2. (20 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Questions › parcel on hold

parcel on hold

Asked: 2011-08-02 by   merriette
Is there any possibility that i can get my money back from all this people?
Answers Other
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

10th of Aug, 2011 by   merriette
I have receive an email from a someone which he said he send me a package which i didn't know that it was a fake.. he sent me the website and all the information how to track the package. i give him all the information i have and i received a message which is saying that the package sent to me was hold by the Malaysian Custom in Malaysia. They told me what to do so they can deliver the package without any problem.. I have to pay the amount of 1, 500 U.S dollars. So i made the payment without checking. It is too late when i found out that it was a scam.. I checked all the information and the website he gave to me and found out that this are all fake.. I m asking your help how to locate this people and to stop them in this kind of activity. And until now i am communicating with them trying that the authority can locate them. Upon checking with their email they were in Malaysia...
Including here was the email address and the other information from them.

Welcome!

Speedy Express Logistics Services.

Delivery Address:
ORDER NUMBER: SWC/ WFD /2011 (MALAYSIA)
Ref Code: kz01by Uk
Tracking Number: 356889732.
Attn:

We are writting to inform you that your package, is Uncleared in Malaysia due to some reason, it was not cleared and allowed to depart to your destination by the Malaysia custom service because there was no insurance cover for the jewelries and cash found inside your package after it was scanned. Therefore, to enable us get the package cleared and deliver to your designated address listed in our database and above, they requested the charges be paid through us, for your package immediate clearance and delivery.

For the mean time all tracking information of your package has been withheld, this is in accordance to the mode of operations in the Courier sector for any financial delivery.

The charges is hereby stated below:

CHARGES INCURRED
Administrative ...RM 1, 580.00
Clearance... RM 2, 990.00
TOTAL = RM4, 570.00
A total of RM 4, 570.00 (Four thousand five hundred and fourty Malaysia Ringgit only)

You are required to pay the amount mentioned above to facilitate the release and delivery of your package to you, as soon as we receive confirmation of payment and a scanned copy of the payment slip sent to us, we will proceed to get the package cleared and dispatch to your designated address without delay. The expected time of delivery, the name of the local delivery agent in your country and other delivery information will be communicated to you soonest.

Do not hesitate to call or email, should you need any further information. One of our staffs will call you soon, to discuss with you on how we can help you get the package release and delivered to you.

NOTE: Please confirm the above Name and Address for the effective delivery of your package after clearance.

For further inquiry, please contact our Malaysia office at Tel: +60-166952940 +60-166952940
Email: asia-speedyexpress@eb2a.com
Present your order number when calling so that we may honor your calls.
We are glad to be of service to you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Tel:+44 703 181 2329
Fax: +44 844 774 7593
Email: enquiry-speedyexpress@eb2a.com
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   merriette
This is also the name of the person where i send the money...

please locate and do the payment through WESTERN UNION with our Accounts officer below:

Reicever Name: IDRIS GHASI AZWIN.

Address: Address: Sri Royal Putramas Condo 5-2, 51200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Note: Your payment is RM 4, 570.00, Exchange rate In us dollars is $1, 500 Only.

Please make your payment as early as possible today. Immediately after payment is done,
please call and send to this e-mail a scanned copy of the transfer slip for official
recording purposes.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   merriette
I am asking your help to whom we can report this kind of activity...
Thank you...

Brgds/ Merriette
 13th of Aug, 2011 by   honey2424
hi guys,

I have received the same info/email as well. I would like to know if you know who was the person who you talked to overseas telling you that they will send you something. Does a name Tony Water ring a bell on ur end guys?
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   interjay02006
hello
i am brand stuff suppier
price expmple
a hermes handbags 120USD-150USD
a louis vuitton handbas 78USD-100USD
thanks
please contact for more info
email' ; Doraemon-magic@hotmail.com