logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Listia.com
This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness
2. (31 mins ago)
BridesOfUkraine.com
I paid money for nothing
3. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
ATT
job offer rescinded
4. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
DTDC Courier Service
Non Delivery of letter and wrong claiming of delivering the same.
5. (1 hr 53 mins ago)

Questions › FIFA 2014 MICROSOFT ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION 2012‏

FIFA 2014 MICROSOFT ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION 2012‏

Asked: 2012-11-27 by   Urooj Riaz
Answers Internet Providers
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

27th of Nov, 2012 by   Hazira
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   Hazira
 2nd of Dec, 2012 by   usmn khan
I got mail from FIFA 2014 MICROSOFT ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION 2012‏ about some prizex... is that true ??...
 2nd of Jan, 2013 by   mylene cortina
 6th of Jan, 2013 by   asaprasad
i have got a mail from FIFA 2014 MICROSOFT ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION 2012‏ about some prizex... is that true ??...
 22nd of Jan, 2013 by   Arifdinaj
I got mail from FIFA 2014 MICROSOFT ONLINE WINNING NOTIFICATION 2013‏ about some prize... is that true ??
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Md.Moinul Islam