logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (40 mins ago)
voltexchange.com
They charged me and I haven’t received any bitcoins from them
2. (58 mins ago)
Country Club Dubai
cheaters
3. (1 hr 2 mins ago)
Small Business Finance Center (SBFC)
fraud

Member since Jul 5, 2009
Add to my Associates
Send Message
Posting summary
Proactive & Vitaclear vitamins - VERY UNHAPPY ABOUT BOTH COMPANIES [Comment in Complaint]
Hey My story guys...I totally stop using vitaclear! But now i'm so acnefree my skin is so clear that i don't even have 1 bump on my face---I'm so happy wanna know my secrets???...well i don't know if its; gonawork for every one if u do have acne pro just try this well i had oily skin and when i use to use products they used to dry up my skin and stuff I use even cry---I'...
by the way it is definitely safe for you steffanie95 don't worry---it's a vitamin it won't do any harms!...
Yeah i been trying vitaclear vitamins for 3 days now i think its' working ;) but who knows if it's even gona stay like that well wish me luck! =D...

3 Ways Lenders Spy on You