logo

Fake ID / Passports
Fake ID / Passports
2. (0 mins ago)
Cub Cadet
Mower drive belt keeps throwing off
3. (1 mins ago)

Member since Jul 5, 2009
Add to my Associates
Send Message
Posting summary
Proactive & Vitaclear Vitamins - Very unhappy about both companies [Comment in Complaint]
Hey My story guys...I totally stop using vitaclear! But now i'm so acnefree my skin is so clear that i don't even have 1 bump on my face---I'm so happy wanna know my secrets???...well i don't know if its; gonawork for every one if u do have acne pro just try this well i had oily skin and when i use to use products they used to dry up my skin and stuff I use even cry---I'...
by the way it is definitely safe for you steffanie95 don't worry---it's a vitamin it won't do any harms!...
Yeah i been trying vitaclear vitamins for 3 days now i think its' working ;) but who knows if it's even gona stay like that well wish me luck! =D...

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS