logo

Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

Oxford and cambrdge certificate

Posted: 19th of Jan, 2015 by Rebecca  rebecca
Oxford and cambrdge certificateths is a certificate of my daughters adoption, Her dad adopted her threw parliament or other cites fraud in order too scam money from me I am subject in archives.im steel tryin to figure out what exactly going on he has me blocked If anybody knows archives or can search well please i could use some help Im running out of time,this would include finding treason in archives and finding out what buisnesses are involved .I believe there has been heritance of mine involved posibly stocks. call if you can help.3852429859
Comments

claims form did not receave my order

Posted: 8th of Dec, 2014 by Jamie. Lundy  Jamie. lundy
claims form did not receave my orderI Ordered a single 12" planet audio subwoofer and did not receave any of it
Comments

Per Our

Posted: 15th of Aug, 2014 by Diane Bennett  Diane Bennett
Per OurThere is a seven inch crack in my marble table that I deserved while cleaning on Monday. I had purchased the table on March 13,013. I am submitting this picture per per our conversation Tuesday August 12,20114
Comments

Cobalt316@hotmail.fr

Posted: 6th of Aug, 2014 by Caroline Guimond  Caroline guimond
Cobalt316@hotmail.frEt voilĂ  ses sa qui es couper sure le morceau de mon sofa et ses pas moi qui a faite sa so faite de quoi ou ses moi qui va faire de quoi mon garantie es la pour sa ses vau personne qui a venu ici qui a faite sa moi qu'on il l'avons amener mardi de la semaine passer ses t'es pas la
Comments

free-of-blemishes.com

Posted: 29th of Jul, 2014 by Hatsuki  hatsuki
free-of-blemishes.comThis site is the worst
scam site on the planet. not only they took away your money, they also
leave you with a permanent scar that u will regeret for the rest of your
life. First, they sell this nitrogent spray with -78degree celsius when
spray so you are left with permanent scar for the rest of the life.
The company is run by mafia gang which they not only extort your money, they also beat you up with their product.
If you search free-of-blemishes.com in youtube and you will see honest review by customers, that is not made by me.
Comments

Beware of scamming Hotwire

Posted: 16th of Jul, 2014 by Holly Melton  Holly Melton
Beware of scamming HotwireI booked a room through Hotwire just to discover the ceiling was sagging from mold and water damage, the mattress had burn stains as well as the bedding in a non smoking room. The premises was obviously a crack motel as all the people hanging out at the place were disturbing. We left immediately after taking pictures. HotWire refused to refund our money and our credit card company says it is non-refundable because we checked in after 6:00 p.m.
Comments

wester dental az

Posted: 20th of Jun, 2014 by Kingdevan  Kingdevan
wester dental azThis was in a clean room that we were sent to!!! do not take your kids to western dental AZ
Comments

Ryland Cabinet Fiasco

Posted: 23rd of May, 2014 by Gwen Kamper  Gwen Kamper
Ryland Cabinet FiascoRyland Homes had to rip out cabinets because they installed the wrong ones.
The cabinets are such poor quality that they couldn't salvage this one.
Very cheap!! They just threw it in the front yard.

Identity Theft Shield