Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

return my order

Posted: Nov 23, 2016 by Richie Villa  richie villa
return my orderhi souq.com
hi souq.com thia is richie villa,your company is very pass to delevery ,but i have a problem with my itims tfat i recieved nov.15,2016,i recieved a xrong model acer es 1-571-34n2 and my original order is,acer e5-571,so please help me to return or repund this thank you.
Comments

Complaint about M98world.com

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 by Sarwajeet Gupta  Sarwajeet gupta
Complaint about M98world.comHelloo this company is fake(Alibaba) I sign with them after giving me a sweet words and hopes since 20-09-2012 in Qatar but since then nothing just play with my time and energy until now. I would like to tell you guys do not visit those offices because they are thieves.
Comments

sofars

Posted: Sep 2, 2016 by Joyce Lerato  joyce lerato
sofarsMy husband board this sofars 3years back.we went to complain they said because we board them for cash they cant help us
Comments

Scam charges from

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 by Cgalyef  Cgalyef
Scam charges fromMbi probiller.com $123.89
Comments

two right boot no left.

Posted: Jan 20, 2016 by Tangee  tangee
two right boot no left.I received my order and i got two right size boot no left.
Comments

magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumble

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 by Mohammad Raisul Islam  Mohammad raisul islam
magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumbleDear concern,
Few minutes ago I bought a box of ice cream from Coles Brighton store. But unfortunately we found a open pack which was half eaten. The box was closed but inside we found a half eaten ice cream. From a store like Coles we do not expect these kind of things. We are very disappointed..we don't expect anything like this crap from Coles.people doesn't want to spend their money for such a thing like this. Plz take necessary steps to avoid this hassle for the customer.
Comments

Lambert and butler filter broken

Posted: Aug 15, 2015 by Steven Johnson  Steven Johnson
Lambert and butler filter brokenBought a 20 deck and the filters are broken
Comments

Sofa damaged

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 by Dilip Chaudhary  Dilip chaudhary
Sofa damagedThe sofa is destroyed. It get discolour some of the places. So wanna exchange bcz its under warrenty.

Thank you..
Dilip chaudhary
Comments

Contact Us

Preventing I.D. Theft