Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

Lambert and butler filter broken

Posted: 15th of Aug, 2015 by Steven Johnson  Steven Johnson
Lambert and butler filter brokenBought a 20 deck and the filters are broken
Comments

Sofa damaged

Posted: 12th of Aug, 2015 by Dilip Chaudhary  Dilip chaudhary
Sofa damagedThe sofa is destroyed. It get discolour some of the places. So wanna exchange bcz its under warrenty.

Thank you..
Dilip chaudhary
Comments

Rotita - moldy rusty travel bag

Posted: 9th of Jul, 2015 by Hayden Fryman  Hayden Fryman
Rotita - moldy rusty travel bagSeveral weeks after placing my order and two trips to my local post office the travel bag that I'd ordered for my daughters school trip arrived too late to take on the trip. That aside the bag has mold and rust inside and smells very damp. Many email later Rotita are still refusing to refund my monies, claiming that they have a policy not to refund all monies. The saga continues.
Comments

Molded

Posted: 8th of Jul, 2015 by Melissa Tanner  Melissa Tanner
MoldedI live in Cleveland,TN. I ordered pizza from Papa Johns it was carryout. I also got some Parmesan cheese in the packets for the family. I opened up a pack and put it on my pizza. When I looked down at the pizza I seen the cheese in a big clump and yes it is/was molded. I called the store just to inform them of the problem no one word believe me,gave me attitude and accused me of just wanting a free pizza. Did not even want to make me a new pizza just offered me more Parmesan Cheese ( really). It is very sad and nasty what is a child had received the packet I got and put it on their pizza and ate it. So i took a picture and I am going to share it in anyway I can. Too much going on in the world with people and know with food.
Comments

Oxford and cambrdge certificate

Posted: 19th of Jan, 2015 by Rebecca  rebecca
Oxford and cambrdge certificateths is a certificate of my daughters adoption, Her dad adopted her threw parliament or other cites fraud in order too scam money from me I am subject in archives.im steel tryin to figure out what exactly going on he has me blocked If anybody knows archives or can search well please i could use some help Im running out of time,this would include finding treason in archives and finding out what buisnesses are involved .I believe there has been heritance of mine involved posibly stocks. call if you can help.3852429859
Comments

claims form did not receave my order

Posted: 8th of Dec, 2014 by Jamie. Lundy  Jamie. lundy
claims form did not receave my orderI Ordered a single 12" planet audio subwoofer and did not receave any of it
Comments

Per Our

Posted: 15th of Aug, 2014 by Diane Bennett  Diane Bennett
Per OurThere is a seven inch crack in my marble table that I deserved while cleaning on Monday. I had purchased the table on March 13,013. I am submitting this picture per per our conversation Tuesday August 12,20114
Comments

Cobalt316@hotmail.fr

Posted: 6th of Aug, 2014 by Caroline Guimond  Caroline guimond
Cobalt316@hotmail.frEt voilĂ  ses sa qui es couper sure le morceau de mon sofa et ses pas moi qui a faite sa so faite de quoi ou ses moi qui va faire de quoi mon garantie es la pour sa ses vau personne qui a venu ici qui a faite sa moi qu'on il l'avons amener mardi de la semaine passer ses t'es pas la

Contact Us