Mess-Ups!

Submit your photo

Scam charges from

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 by Cgalyef  Cgalyef
Scam charges fromMbi probiller.com $123.89
Comments

two right boot no left.

Posted: Jan 20, 2016 by Tangee  tangee
two right boot no left.I received my order and i got two right size boot no left.
Comments

magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumble

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 by Mohammad Raisul Islam  Mohammad raisul islam
magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumbleDear concern,
Few minutes ago I bought a box of ice cream from Coles Brighton store. But unfortunately we found a open pack which was half eaten. The box was closed but inside we found a half eaten ice cream. From a store like Coles we do not expect these kind of things. We are very disappointed..we don't expect anything like this crap from Coles.people doesn't want to spend their money for such a thing like this. Plz take necessary steps to avoid this hassle for the customer.
Comments

Lambert and butler filter broken

Posted: Aug 15, 2015 by Steven Johnson  Steven Johnson
Lambert and butler filter brokenBought a 20 deck and the filters are broken
Comments

Sofa damaged

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 by Dilip Chaudhary  Dilip chaudhary
Sofa damagedThe sofa is destroyed. It get discolour some of the places. So wanna exchange bcz its under warrenty.

Thank you..
Dilip chaudhary
Comments

Rotita - moldy rusty travel bag

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 by Hayden Fryman  Hayden Fryman
Rotita - moldy rusty travel bagSeveral weeks after placing my order and two trips to my local post office the travel bag that I'd ordered for my daughters school trip arrived too late to take on the trip. That aside the bag has mold and rust inside and smells very damp. Many email later Rotita are still refusing to refund my monies, claiming that they have a policy not to refund all monies. The saga continues.
Comments

Molded

Posted: Jul 8, 2015 by Melissa Tanner  Melissa Tanner
MoldedI live in Cleveland,TN. I ordered pizza from Papa Johns it was carryout. I also got some Parmesan cheese in the packets for the family. I opened up a pack and put it on my pizza. When I looked down at the pizza I seen the cheese in a big clump and yes it is/was molded. I called the store just to inform them of the problem no one word believe me,gave me attitude and accused me of just wanting a free pizza. Did not even want to make me a new pizza just offered me more Parmesan Cheese ( really). It is very sad and nasty what is a child had received the packet I got and put it on their pizza and ate it. So i took a picture and I am going to share it in anyway I can. Too much going on in the world with people and know with food.
Comments

Oxford and cambrdge certificate

Posted: Jan 19, 2015 by Rebecca  rebecca
Oxford and cambrdge certificateths is a certificate of my daughters adoption, Her dad adopted her threw parliament or other cites fraud in order too scam money from me I am subject in archives.im steel tryin to figure out what exactly going on he has me blocked If anybody knows archives or can search well please i could use some help Im running out of time,this would include finding treason in archives and finding out what buisnesses are involved .I believe there has been heritance of mine involved posibly stocks. call if you can help.3852429859
Comments

Contact Us

Beware Pawn Shops