Submit your photo

Complaint about M98world.com

Posted: Sep 5, 2016 by Sarwajeet Gupta  Sarwajeet gupta
Complaint about M98world.comHelloo this company is fake(Alibaba) I sign with them after giving me a sweet words and hopes since 20-09-2012 in Qatar but since then nothing just play with my time and energy until now. I would like to tell you guys do not visit those offices because they are thieves.

Posted: Sep 2, 2016 by Joyce Lerato  joyce lerato
sofarsMy husband board this sofars 3years back.we went to complain they said because we board them for cash they cant help us

Scam charges from

Posted: Apr 26, 2016 by Cgalyef  Cgalyef
Scam charges fromMbi probiller.com $123.89

two right boot no left.

Posted: Jan 20, 2016 by Tangee  tangee
two right boot no left.I received my order and i got two right size boot no left.

magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumble

Posted: Sep 13, 2015 by Mohammad Raisul Islam  Mohammad raisul islam
magnum Americana chocolate cookie crumbleDear concern,
Few minutes ago I bought a box of ice cream from Coles Brighton store. But unfortunately we found a open pack which was half eaten. The box was closed but inside we found a half eaten ice cream. From a store like Coles we do not expect these kind of things. We are very disappointed..we don't expect anything like this crap from Coles.people doesn't want to spend their money for such a thing like this. Plz take necessary steps to avoid this hassle for the customer.

Lambert and butler filter broken

Posted: Aug 15, 2015 by Steven Johnson  Steven Johnson
Lambert and butler filter brokenBought a 20 deck and the filters are broken

Sofa damaged

Posted: Aug 12, 2015 by Dilip Chaudhary  Dilip chaudhary
Sofa damagedThe sofa is destroyed. It get discolour some of the places. So wanna exchange bcz its under warrenty.

Thank you..
Dilip chaudhary

Rotita - moldy rusty travel bag

Posted: Jul 9, 2015 by Hayden Fryman  Hayden Fryman
Rotita - moldy rusty travel bagSeveral weeks after placing my order and two trips to my local post office the travel bag that I'd ordered for my daughters school trip arrived too late to take on the trip. That aside the bag has mold and rust inside and smells very damp. Many email later Rotita are still refusing to refund my monies, claiming that they have a policy not to refund all monies. The saga continues.

Contact Us