logo

XLN telecom
bad services
3. (13 mins ago)
Next Millenium Credit Card
Took money out of my account without permission
5. (39 mins ago)

Created by:  sandra persaud
Category:Consumer Electronics > Mobile & Cell Phones
Members:1 Member
Group type:Public
Description:BEFORE SWITCHING TO A NEW SERVICE PROVIDER, TRYING SPEAKING WITH YOUR CURRENT PROVIDER. I HAD ORIGINALLY SWITCH FROM VERIZON TO TMOBILE AND THEN TO METROPCS. RESONS BEING: 1. vERIZON WAS THE BEST CARRIER SINCE THE PROVIDED SERVICE NATIONWIDE EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN PARTS OF PENNSYLVANNIA. HOWEVER BECAUSE I WAS ON ONE OF THEIR FLES PAY, I DID GOT HAVE ENOUGHT TALK TIME MINUTES. SO WHEN TMOBILE CAME UP WITH THE 1000 TALK TIME MINUTES FOR #39.99, I SWITCHED. NOT REALIZING THAT I WAS A QUALIFIED CUSTOMER AND HAD A 2 YEAR FLEX PLAN, I EVENTUALLY SWITCHED TO METROPCS WHO OFFERED A MUCH BETTER PLAN WITH UNLIMITED TALK TIME AND NATIONWIDE CALLING FOR $40.00 PER MONTH...... THEY DID NOT COVER MY HOME TOWN ARE AND AFTER CONNECTING WITH THE SERVICE, I WAS UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS FROM MY HOMETOWN. I WENT BACK AND FORTH SPEAKING TO THEIR LOCAL STORE REP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO TOLD ME IF I WISH TO USE THE SERVICE I NEEDED TO LOG IN TO RAOMIN AND PAY 0.19 P/MIN. THIS WAS NO GOOD FOR ME SINCE I HAD MY HOME PHONE WHICH I WAS PAYING FOR BUT NEEDED A CELL SERVICE FOR PERSONS I WISH NOT TO CALL ME AT HOME. AS OF TODAY I HAVE SPOKEN TO A MS. FRANCIS rEP id# 57036 OF TMOBILE WHO HAS PROVIDED ME WITH EXCELLEN AND COUTEOUS SERVICE. I HAVE DECIDED TO SWITCH BACK MY SERVICE AND STAY WITH MY TMOBILE FOR THE FUTURE. EMPLOYEES ARE THE FRONTLINE OF ALL BUSINESS AND PERSONALIZING A FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL BUSINESS ETHIC CAN SURELY KEEP THEIR EMPLOYER IN BUSINESS AND SAVE THE ECONOMY/THEIR EMPLOYER FROM FUTURE DECLINE IN BUSINESS. I TRULY HOPE MS FRANCIS DO NOT EVER LOOSE HER COO COO WHILE TRYING TO KEEP BUSINESS ETHIC. HOPE THE PRINCIPLES OF TMOBILE MAINTAIN THIS TYPE OF BUSINESS ETHIC. FOR ALL OTHER CELL PROVIDERS, CUSTOMERS ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST PLAN OUT THERE...... I SURELY AM ONE OF THEM AND IF SATISFIED WITH SURELY BE A LOYAL CUSTOMER. KEEP US HAPPY AND YOUR BUSINESS WILL GROW.
Discussions
No discussions in this group

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud