Groups

Created by:
Category:Real Estate
Members:25 Members
Group type:Public
Description:This group is for those of who feelthey have been wronged by Geoholiday aka Starpoint Resorts. If we can work together we can start a class action suit and get our hard earned money back!!111
Add Discussion

Discussions

a best webssite the best goodss

On 11th of May, 2010
On 2010-05-11 09:39:01 by
http://www.lightninggo.com/ http://www.lightninggoe.com/ http://www.lightninggo.com/ Our company is exporting large variety of brand name shoes, boots, sandals, jeans, hoodies, jackets coats, handbags, wallets, belts, t-shirts, shorts, swimwear, jerseys, hats & caps, sunglasses, watches etc. We can supply quality Nike Shoes Series, Jordan, Air force one, Dunks, Air Max and so on, and all our products are of high quality and competitive prices. Our varieties of products are available in fantastic designs and styles. We are exporting our products to many famous countries such as United States, Australia, Canada, and Europe. we have received a very good feedback from our clients. The shipping methods are EMS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT, 5-7 days shipping time, online tracking number is available for you, fast and safe delivery at low prices. If you have any inquiry, suggestions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to assist you! We are looking forward to establishing good business relationships with you soon. http://www.lightninggo.com MSN:lightninggo@hotmail.com

the best goodss

On 11th of May, 2010
On 2010-05-11 09:38:25 by

woodrho2

On 2nd of Feb, 2014 by woodrho2
Replies (3)
On 2014-02-02 22:04:26 by woodrho2
I would like to join a class action against Geo Holiday AKA Star point resort. I have written proof of false statements to provoke customers to upgrade to more expensive packages.
On 2014-02-03 10:49:47 by gmkhawaii
I would join your lawsuit.........please fill me in on the details when possible. thank you.......
On 2014-02-03 11:57:58 by mahirap
I was able to cancel even though it was more than 5 days bec it was still within the limits set by my credit card company. I signed the contract sometime July 22nd & cancelled late but my credit card company found a loophole on Starpoint Resort when they charged my credit card the 5 days wasn't applicable. A class action lawsuit will be a long shot without any guarantee. My plan b4 when i was in your situation is just to walk away & let my credit take the hit. You can only do this if your not planning on applying for mortgage or any other type of loan bec as soon as you don't pay them your credit bureau will be ruined guaranteed. How long ago did you join have you ever thought of just using it & letting friends or relatives use it. Just warn them on any other offer this people will put in front of them. I am hearing lots of horror stories just be vigilant in saying no to everything they offer because they're big liars.

unhappywithgeo

On 2nd of Feb, 2014 by woodrho2
Replies (8)
On 2014-02-02 22:04:53 by woodrho2
On 2014-05-06 10:55:34 by WORSTdecisionEVER
I am SO sad I did not research this horrible company prior to signing up for this very shady company. There are page after page of websites of how hideous they are. So now, we get to pay almost $200 a month for the next 40 years of our lives - all to be the proud owner of a bag of BULL...We were told nothing but lies after lies. We were offered 4 plane tickets to Hawaii to stay at one ot the resorts and use our points. What do you know, the offer was a worthless as the paper flyer it was printed on. We were told they would help us find a place anywhere in any state if they did not have a resort - do yourself a favor, check out to see what cities they actually have property in - not too many locations you would ever want to go. Furthermore, they do not help you with anything outside of their properties - rep didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked about this. VERY disappointing. GEO HOLIDAY over charged us our first month, our contract said one thing and their system said another amount. When we called them (in Jan 2014) to let them know about THEIR mistake and now they are sending me threatening to send me to collections - seriously!??! These people need to be put out of business - I want out...whos with me?!?!
On 2014-05-06 12:19:27 by mahirap
i didn't pay anything i walk away and i don't care about my credit worthiness bec i already have everything i need they are the worst business next to prostitution, politics, and they can also be lined up with murderers, rapist,pedophille and terrorist. Whoever designed this business is really meant to hurt hard working people. And I didn't even give them any penny. We are wasting our precious time because people who owns this Timeshare are very,very,very rich & influential people from US or even around the world. They can waste their time just golfing because they are already set for life bec of the money they can legally still from hard working people. Don't waste your time i have approached already FBI, Attorney General's Office no one wants to even want to listen because this Timeshare people owns the world. I'm just waiting for someone to ask me for a class action lawsuit & i will sign without hesitation. I am in but i don't have the money to hire a lawyer let alone even a second to spend on a lawsuit but i can sign & I agree. I hope someone who is a lawyer can take care of this for us. We don't have the resource to waste for this Timeshare. But YES to a class action lawsuit.
On 2014-07-28 03:22:59 by mrsgreness
HVe any canadians just ztopped paying? If so what did they do about it? I dont think it can effect our credit but want to make sure becore i cancel my credit card.
On 2014-09-15 00:13:28 by gmkhawaii
I CLOSED my checking account....didn't pay anything....I lost my down payment only because I didn't realize I had at least 30 days to file a dispute with credit card company. kept all correspondence records of communication with them trying to cancel purchase. told them to "take me to court"......nothing heard from them since receiving a letter stating that they were "foreclosing" on my "real estate" purchase?..... what a joke !!
On 2014-09-17 08:44:15 by mahirap
I am Canadian and I was scammed by Starpoint last year sometime Aug. Get your credit card company to dispute as service not as describe because they were promising too much but nothing really sticks. I got the $1500 i put as downpayment & nothing is happening to my credit worthiness from Equifax & TransUnion. My credit is still good. Don't take anything they offer bec they're like a blackhole full of shit. Liars but FBI nor any lawyers in Vegas or police can''t do anything so I just walk away with my money back. If the charge on the credit card is still within 120 days you can call your credit card company or email Startpoint & give a copy of the email to your credit card company that u r cancelling because the service they promise is not what they say it is" service not as described" & don't pay anything I just tossed all their letters back to them. Yap nothing happened to my credit bureau.
On 2014-09-17 09:11:15 by mahirap
Do not waste any single time money or effort in fighting a lost cause. Starpoint is a legal scam so just walk away with your money don't pay & cancel your chequing or credit card. That's all you can do no lawyer or Attorney General nor FBI will hear your plea I have tried no one will even dare waste their their time. Since last year that I was scammed by Starpoint I have made a promise to myself to share my experience on what happen so I get emails notifying me that someone got scammed again & it breaks my heart that this is the only real thing I can do because I tried every avenue of complain "IT'S NOT WORTH IT" Move on walk away don't pay don't be scared Starpoint in Canada is nothing. While on vacation we are all in a state of euphoria & we say yes to everything. Cancel anytime don't pay their promise of beauty, accommodation & savings are not true. "Service not as Described" Nothing happened to my credit bureau I can still apply for loan & get mortgage so Starpoint is nothing they don't have the capability to go after a consumer who was promised a piece of nothing I can't even call it garbage because it's NOTHING-worthless promises. They even said they have a resort in Whistler but I have to pay more everything business transacted with this company you need to pay more. The points they give out is worthless calculate the money u pay vs the pts it doesn't save us money & their resort is not even 3 stars so where is the special seat in a Superbowl game & preferred accommodation. Nope nothing
On 2014-09-22 08:35:28 by mahirap
Can't put them out of business because they have all legal document to operate I hope you're courageous enough just to walk away. I didn't pay them at all but they never reported any negative remarks in my Canadian Credit Bureau. I hope you don't waste yur money for nothing. Its a useless Timeshare if yur charging it to yur credit card just ask yur credit card company to renumber yur credit card or just close it. Pay yur bal with yur credit card & Timeshare can't go after you.

bruce0901

On 10th of Jan, 2015 by bruce0901
On 2015-01-10 00:27:02 by bruce0901
If there is a class action law suit against GeoHoliday I am in . I tried to make a reservation and they told me they were booked up. But I spoke to someone who works for the company and they told me there were rooms available. They wanted to keep the rooms to make more money. They also raised the maintenance fee for no reason at all bad company and bad company ethics.

FRESH CUT BANK INSTRUMENT FOR LEASE

On 15th of Jan, 2015
On 2015-01-15 11:47:59 by
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both those and corporate bodies. Description of Instrument: 1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC 2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD 3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA. 4.Term: One Year, One Month 5.Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open) 6.Style of speaking: SWIFT TO SWIFT 7.Payment: WIRE TRANSFER 8.Hard Copy: Bonded Courier surrounded by 7 We are RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days, if interested do not hesitate to contact us via banking days Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information. Contact : Khan.kamal Email: kamal.lease@gmail.com Skype ID: kamal.lease Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Equiant Financial

On 25th of May, 2010
If you are making payments through Equiant Financial this is something you should know. They did not loan you any money. They just process payments for Geoholiday. So, if you want to stop paying on your timeshare the only people out money is GEOHOLIDAY!!!!!
Cancel your credit card, change your bank account, do what you need to do to stop payment. They will get they hint if people stop paying them. My lawyer said that was the best thing I did in this mess!!

Contact Us