Create Group

Homestars Fraud

Users : 1, Building, Construction

To bring to the public the Homestars is all fraud and remove them from the internet, for both company and customers

WeblinkIndia Feedback & Review By Users

Users : 1, Business & Finances

In this group user can post their feedback , suggestion and reviews about WeblinkIndia company. It will help the other user in taking better decision. Share your honest reviews about the company in this group.. Do not use abusive language in your review.

Action against TBW Singapore

Users : 3, Business & Finances

Let us join hands and claim back our money from these Ang Moh scammers. We can pool resources and file a suit to claim back our money or file a police report jointly. If you are keen, leave your email address so that we can be in contact.

Users : 1, Travel & Vacations

http://gonavajotrails.com/ Ruined vacation - money stolen Paul Tohlakai, founder of Navajo Trails Just stolen

Anti - LSBF tution,London, UK

Users : 1, Education

Hi Guys, This is a group for anyone who is victim of London school of business and finance. LSBF. What issue/bad experience have u been through? Please share here, Facebook,Tweeter,Youtube...etc.... How do you suggest other to sort out their issue? e.g Refund... My story is simple. 1. I got offer for ACCA. 2....

silkroad pharmacy

Users : 1, Health & Beauty

Trying to resolve my order status!!

Scammed By Holsted / Fingerhut / Blair support group

Users : 1, Jewelry & Watches

This is a group for people to meet and coordinate legal matters who have been scammed by the Fingerhut / Holsted Jewelers mail-order ring scam!

About the supplier of nCrowd

Users : 1, Business & Finances

Hello there, We are the supplier of nCrowd,and have partnered with them for more than one year. nCrowd have owed us more than 100000 USD for more than two months want to know whether you have good idea to help us to recover arrears, I expect that you can participate in discussing.

SG TBW Victims

Users : 5, Business & Finances

Users : 3, Airlines

For ALL Unsatisfied Customers of Emirates Airlines. NEVER fly Emirates. Please join & LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/emirates.unsatisfied.customers Twitter: EmiratesUC

Finding Stephan Schurman , Shuman Drama Club

Users : 1, Business & Finances

We are collecting all the information to find International Con Man Stephan Schurmann and all his fake companies. Do you know anything about him? Send us a list of the companies you know about! Tell us your story! Lets keep the pressure up on him and bring him down!

Suitelife Members

Users : 13, Travel & Vacations

Suitelife Members who wish to get together and stop this ridiculous Special Assessment Fee.

The Nodding Turtle (www.thenoddingturtle.com)

Users : 1, Food

Anyone else have complaints about their food being "organic"? They're not organic and they're certainly not unprocessed and hand harvested like they say. Oh man they were awful!

Alert knowledge Services Fraud Sarvesh

Users : 1, Internet Services

Servesh Kamra is fraud person. don't take any services from him. at the time of payment he will make execuses and will be hiding here and there like a poor kid.

Savannah Bad Breeders

Users : 2, Pets & Animals

This group will have all NONE REPUTABLE breeders listed with all complains people has against the breeder.

We have suffered

Users : 1, Home & Garden

We are Secure Core a Semi-Government Body in-charge of employee services and assistance. We help employees within the UAE get their rights fulfilled and their dues delivered. We are the face of employees within the UAE and we takecare of all the hassles. We insure people are treated like people and protect them f...

Dog Breeders-Puppy Mills

Users : 1, Pets & Animals

A group of caring and concerned people that have had personal experiences with dog breeders and puppy mills. Our goal is to report, and hopefully have all puppy mills shut down. These puppy mill owners care only about the money, not the innocent animals. Puppy mills are illegal and should not be allowed.

Craigs List Buyer Check Frauds

Users : 1, Business & Finances

If you are selling anthing on Craig's List, Ebay or any other seller's site beware of those who want to send you checks for over the amount of the item. The differences are usually huge, the checks are drawn on someone else's account, and they are usually out of state in a different area code. I recently...

Victims Of Fraud Job Offer

Users : 4, Business & Finances

Dear Frients, This is a group of members cheated by Shining Your Career/Shining my Career or like these consultancy servises. These consultancy services cheats by gigivng fraud job opportunities. Let us come together to get a solution on it. Join me on group or contact me 09921358691. mail-deepakpaigude@rediffmail.com ...

Victims Of Selene Finance

Users : 2, Business & Finances

Are you a victim of Selene Finance? Now all victims can now have a voice. http://thevictimsofselenefinance.org/

carmart customers

Users : 2, Cars, Parts & Vehicles

I want to start a class action lawsuit against carmart for their service contract and false information pertaining to their cars in Gadsden- Anniston Alabama and all other carmarts

Web Design

Users : 2, Internet Services

Web Design

Victims of DS Max

Users : 1, Real Estate

WARNING SING FOR THE ENTIRE NATION My experience with Truth – written by Mahatma Gandhi, became world famous. My experience with DS Max – written by author of this comment not even heard to the person who resides to my next door. I have read numerous adverse comments in the recent past about DS Max Properties ...

People Vs. ESD

Users : 1, Business & Finances

My horrible experience with this company echo's all of yours and I'm going to do something about it how many of you are with me? Why should the company get off scot free lets make our self's heard and crush them. We were just good people looking for love, and we deserve better!. Together to get bac...

MIS Protesters

Users : 1, Education

I know atleast there are handful of people in and out of Jubail who have been harassed and suffered through this school named Mariya International School (or) Maria International (or) Mariya School Jubail. If u are scared, you need provide your genuine identity but, atleast join this group to raise voice against such i...

Contact Us

How Can I Avoid Charity Scams?
How Can I Avoid Charity Scams?
more videos More Videos