logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
POST MY CV or AMK Travels
FRAUDS cheating money in the name of Job service
2. (6 mins ago)
Canadian Visa Experts
I'm tired of them
3. (6 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (35 mins ago)
Pacific National Law Center
Mortgage mitigation
5. (36 mins ago)
Chase Auto Finance
Vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Zynga Poker Complaints & Reviews - Zynga Poker chips hacked or stolen

Zynga Poker Contacts & Informations

Zynga Poker

Posted: 2012-04-30 by    Aoune

Zynga Poker chips hacked or stolen

Zynga Poker
Somebody hacked me twice now. I had 30 million in chips. when I tried to log in facebook. it said i changed my password. And I didnt, so I went and changed it. Finally got back on facebook and there was me chatting on the chat line to another person. And it wasn’t me. Talking about what poker hands they had. They even sent him a Friend request. Trying to get him to log on another chat line. I changed my passwords again. Now zynga Poker app wont let me in to play. And my chips are gone. I have pics from my Iphone of the chat line. What to do? About to give up playing Zynga poker.

Once I can see but twice. If I get my chips up that high again will the same person hack me again. Probably won’t get my chips back and that really sucks.

its been about 2 years now since i lost 22 million, from a e-mail scam.I was told you would look into the issue and i have never heard from you since!!….i’ve paid for chips, won the greater mass of them, and zynga still hasn’t returned my chips.I’ve gave the tech all of my info, and he said he doesn’t see my account?But they certainly saw my account when i purchased a chip package…..zynga is a money scaming site, ripping off their customers is just second nature to them…..and i will put up a post everyday for the rest of my life if needed, till they redeem my chips, and prove to the mass of others, and myself, their chips ripped off will be redeemed….

angerily waiting for your response, though i know you wont respond with the correct remedy, zynga will find another way of scamming us all….but i will not stop posting this message…my 3rd FB account i had to make because of your e-mails saying i have been banned for abuse…such a dirty trick by zynga….MAKE THE CORRECT CHANGES, AND REDEEM THOSE OF US OUR CHIPS!!!
Comments United States Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2012 by   rafael santos buboy 0 Votes
please...get my chips back..i did not play my account and something plays it...when i open it my 25.6 million chips is now 178...zynga give back my chips...your the one who should be blame because my chips is lost...
 11th of May, 2012 by   rafael santos buboy 0 Votes
please...give me back my chips zynga...you take away my 25.6 million chips and now suddenly it became 178 thousand...you should be the one who will blame because of your irresponsible ware that can hack account...give me back my chips you zynga you irresponsible servers!!!

Success University Fraud