logo

Cheater, How can I get my money Back

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Zrii, Utah Complaints & Reviews - refusal to cancel my account - keeps charging my credit card, denies receiving my request to cancel in Oct. 2009

Zrii Contacts & Informations

Zrii

Posted:    Don't do Zrii

Zrii
Utah
Zrii is a multi-level marketing company that sells a nutrional drink. Its backed by Deepak Chopra and some other famous people and owned by Bob Farley. Its expensive. Not only could I not afford it anymore but it also didn't agree with my digestive tract. I wrote them to cancel my order on October 26, 2009. I was away for awhile and when I came back and looked at my mail I noticed that they had never stopped charging my credit card. $148.66 a month. I called Zrii and told them that I had cancelled and they said they never received my email. When I found the Oct. 26 email and sent it to them they said I did not state my name on it. I was told by one of their representatives that I had to cancel my account using the same email address that I signed up with them on. They told me that if I sent the two boxes back to them that they would give me a 90% credit. What crooks and liers. I've read on the internet they never want to give credits even after they receive the unopened orders back. This is a crooked company and I discourage anyone from having anything to do with them. I know I have a long fight ahead of me to get some of my money back. I'm reading on the internet that they cheat a lot of people like this.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jan, 2010 by   CC Dispute Officer 0 Votes
This is a very unfortunate situation where anyone is in their full right to be upset about...

this is why the correspondance you send to merchants REGISTERED in order to prevent denial of reception by merchant.

if a merchant says that you have to cancel by email, do not, i repeat, DO NOT cancel by mail... it would be just the perfect excuse for them to decline the request due to unconformity.

in order to ensure chargeback right with your CC issuer... your request of cancelation MUST include:

- NAME (As shown on CC)
- CC# (yes, it is safe... as long as you dont provide them with expiry date and CVV).
- Request to Cancel
 26th of Feb, 2010 by   Eri Berri 0 Votes
Good Day,

I hate this has happened to you. I was once a Zrii victim - I would say. I jumped on the bandwagon because I was promise LOTS OF MONEY. The funny thing - I was already using a product that was revolutionary and that truly worked. I did not have to pay additional fees to get this product autoship monthly. And at anytime if I did not want the product for the next month I could easily change the information online or call.

The blessing - I WAS NOT STUCK WITH JUICE. Some months I chose to mix and match based on my nutritional and medical needs. The other blessing - without costly buying into anything - I could if I wanted promote and sale the product.

It is definetly worth the try. www.backtomysize.com

Oh yeah - and I lost 8 pounds in 7 days. I hope you have a blessed day.
 31st of May, 2012 by   Rotten cherries 0 Votes
It would appear my comments have been removed. I stand by my complaint. the studio in edmonton where I ordered my Zrii kept opening boxes and taking product for other patrons. Also
the Owner kept all commissions and did not really understand this product. When I got ill she insisted that I increase the amount. Finally had to cancel credit card and apply new one as these
people were insistant with chiropractic clinic that they knew more than my physician. It is these
kind of business pracices that make multi level marketing a scam!!! Shame on Zrii!!

Fake Airline Promises Free Tickets