Zorpia.com

Posted:

Beware

Zorpia.com
People looking for friends at zorpia.com
Saying I have found a friend.
They are stating that their parents died, or husband died and inherited monies, between 2.5- 10.5 million dollars, looking for someone to open banking accounts so they can deposit the monies into that account and will receive 20 percent of their inheritance. Look out.
Complaint comments Comments (6) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

7th of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I agree because i have had the same emails and the latest was one that said i won some kind of visa credit card with 10.5 millions dollars on it from somewhere in the United Kingdom. I did not answer it because Confirio.com tried the same thing with $300, 000.00 but i had to send $300.00 to $370.00 to the UK to cover the carrier charges to send the visa card to me.
 26th of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I do not believe it is the site itself doing this, but rather members using it as a tool for cybercrime. The same thing can happen on yahoo messenger. Since it is international and free, it costs criminals nothing to give it a shot. My main complaint is scammer profiles of people that are not real who send me likes, when I read their profile it says they are in the USA but turn out to be in Nigeria or Ghana. Be careful with any social networking site.
 7th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
yes i beleave this site zorpia is scammers or trying to think you have won a lottery from world bank and your identity and you bank account stay away.
 26th of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
I have been Notified that I have won 850, 000 GBP from, Zorpia Promotional Lottery !!! Is this a Scam ? Can you tell me if you have anything to do with this ? They wany me to Pay some money to pay something to us customs, that's why I ask ? Please tell me ? Rocketbrand54 / Stanley I. Jones Zorpia Member 3 years !!! jstanley264@gmail.com
 18th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I also was told by the zorpia site, that I won $1, 000, 000.00 all I had to do was pay a $350.00 to UPS. But, also, the UPS site given wasn't the "UPS " website or even their email. Not sure, but just seemed unreal! !
 22nd of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I agree, I supposedly won on 3 different occasions and reported it to the Zorpia team but they haven't answered my questions yet and it's been over 3 weeks now. The first time I was told I was the winner of one million dollars, second time one point five million dollars and the third time $850, 000.00 dollars, I wrote the company about it and they haven't even responded at all, but they did close some ones account for fraudulent activities (who just happened to send me a that I won the mega prize), performed on the site. But I haven't concluded if Zorpia is in on it or not. But not responding to my email, which I've sent several time about this issue, isn't looking very good on there part, you know.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree