Zorpia Promotion Profile

Winning prize

london, England, Greater London
United Kingdom
Phone: +447024053498
Pl, confrm me is it correct or fraud.
Best regards
Shoaib jaffar

72d crown - dale road - london,
Nw1 0es, london, united kingdom.
Phone: +447024014829
E - mail: greyhoundcourierservice@yahoo. Co. Uk

This mail is meant to primarily inform you that your details have been forwarded to us from zorpia profile promotion's information data base and that you are required to read the mail below very carefully and strictly follow the instructions there - in.

This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the zorpia verifications dept. At the headquarters of the world profile promotion. The original copy of this certificate, together with a covering document (Money laundering protection and letter of affidavit for claims) from the british government stating that the money was obtained legally through their zorpia profile promotion's will be couriered to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected and your winnings will be couriered to you immediately. You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you through bank draft. With regards to this, there are four options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the four.
The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Note that you will pay for the cost of transfer to enable us proceed with your delivery (Payment before delivery) .

Your mac registered number: gupl / 2010 / 8109353
Description of parcel to be couriered.
An original certificate of weight. . . 0. 35kg

48 hours delivery services : total cost of delivery here : ? 475. 75 gbp

5 working days delivery services : total cost of delivery here : ? 350. 75 gbp

Option: 4
7 working days delivery services : total cost of delivery here : ? 200. 00 gbp

After making your choice you are to contact me so i can further direct you on how you can go about making the payment.

Its imperative you know that we go on the mode of payment before the commencement of delivery.

Delivery schedule form

Full contact name:

Company name: [optional]

Full residential contact address:

(Note that we do not deliver to p. O. Box address or street corners but to your home residence or office)

Postal code:

Official age:

Marital status:

Occupation / professional status:

Have you receive any parcel from us:

Delivery time:. . . (Time of recipient's availability)

Have you a passport or license (Identification on delivery) :

Amount to receive:

Send your response to indicate your collection within the next 24hrs, because you only have 10 working days to claim this check and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition as informed from your lottery promoter.

We are glad to be of service to you.

Mr. Smith martin

Customer services dept.
Copyright © 2003 - 2011 greyhound deliveries (Worldwide courier service)
Yesterday, i had received a mail from mr, smith marin (Customer services deptt) greyhound
Complaint comments Comments (11) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

10th of Apr, 2011 by    +1 Votes
both comments are fakes, No free lottery's exist.

ymail won't be an official route, but will expose your email to more fraudsters, who will obviously ask you to verify your details
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes

Zorpia Promotion - This is true or scam only
United Kingdom

Please inform me if this is true or scam only
 4th of Jul, 2011 by    +1 Votes
tnx a lot...
 20th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I too have got the promotion offer from Zorpia, In fact I forwarded to the contact us about it giving sone data as requested asking me to forward the same to the bank ! I also confirmed the bank detail awaiting reply from them and let you know the detail next comment my mail ID is ravicha59@gmail.com
 9th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
si i m dhiraj kumar. my id is dhiraj504 in zorpia sir i have some prob my chat box is not opain in my zorpia profile.& not sow in my online friend so i need chat zorpia so plz help me my ontect no is 08603282392
 23rd of Nov, 2015 by    0 Votes

Zorpia Promotion Office

Dear winner, ,
Batch Number: MML 89705
Winning Number: MML 65812
Payment Reference Number: 89680MM.

Thanks for your mail, Yes you are right because she was trying to notify you about the fund that you won it were your name and your username profile name that won the amount prize which is $1, 500, 000.00 dollars.

This lottery was hold by Zorpia Site, it is 100% real and genuine prize and once again You are going to receive your fund through bank to bank transfer, which will enable you receive your winning prize before 48 hours.

Now you are advice to contact the bank where your fund was deposited so that they can transfer your fund to your account without any more delay.

Make sure that you contact the bank right now and get back to me so that I will forward you all the legal documents for you to sign them, and again remember to let them know the amount of the fund which is ($1, 500, 000.00 USD) make sure that you do this and get back to me right now.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you have contacted the bank today, before then here are the full information’s to contact the bank.

Bank name: Zenith BANK
Country: Mali
Email: zenith.ban.k@mail.com
Bank manager: Mr. Walter Anderson

The total fund that bank will transfer in your bank account are $1.5 million dollars so contact the bank and get back to me now.

Once again we are saying congratulations to you and your family.

Yours Sincerely,

Promotion Manager
Mr. james Proulx
Zorpia Office
Show original message
 18th of Apr, 2016 by    -1 Votes
All I was pose to get is free coin on my site so dont see y you are asking me for money mikeellis2488@gmail.com
 28th of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Rickie Stephens, age 52 year's old African American, married, live in the United States of America at 5837 Riverside trail, Richmond Virginia 23225, cell 8049394783, disabled, how do I collect my prize money

9th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
Hello family site: zorpia prizeclaims
And I thank all of those beneficial for all the courtesy which will be allocated an amount of this money to cancer and liver disease.
So I ask you to send the speed of this amount to the urgent need him and say thanks again
The sender Beneficiary: Aboubakar Mahmoud Abdel Ghani
Address: Egypt Cairo 5 nice Hellwan Street
Phone number: 01285699500
 15th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

The message you received is indeed not an official contest of Zorpia and we do not held any games or lotteries from which our users may win a large amount of cash money. Disregard that kind of email or message and it is scam.

Also, you may want to contact us by sending an email to support@zorpia.com or by going to our contact us page here: http://zorpia.com/contacts and choose "account and technical problems".

Again, thank you. Your help in reporting this content is greatly appreciated.

Zorpia Logo Zorpia