logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (43 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?
2. (1 hr 8 mins ago)
American Laser Center
Fraud, possible class action lawsuit
3. (1 hr 8 mins ago)
Reimbursment

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Zoombak/Personal locator, Denver, Colorado Complaints & Reviews - Does not work or work as advertised

Zoombak/Personal locator Contacts & Informations

Zoombak/Personal locator

Posted:    siber626

Does not work or work as advertised

ZOOMBAK
Denver, Colorado
Phone: (610) 680-1138
zoombak.com
I got this personal locator device less than a year ago and it worked great till the end of the second month. After that, it wouldn’t locate accurately, it would give a false location, it would alert me that I had left when I didn’t, it wouldn't locate at all, ect…I was going to return it then, but they said that they would fix this problem... I am on about my tenth month now with no resolution and to late to return it under their normal return policy. I am still hopeful that they will figure out the problem with this device however, losing hope rapidly with this third replacement. Zoombak, representative, Darren Carson, said that they would either resolve this problem or return my original investment. I have left messages with him, but am under the impression that they may just be waiting for me to go away at this point. I still have original packaging and receipt. Thank you for any help I can get.

Angelo Carbajal
siber6@live.com
970-330-7778
Zoombak Acc#1820314

Zoombak/Personal locator

Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2010 by   CJTHAPPY 0 Votes
My Zoombak device also never worked right. It would almost never give the right location or no location information at all. I also paid by the year and they tried to charge my account for service on a month to month basis. When I called to cancel, they informed me that is what a agreed to when I signed up for the service. They also said that until they received payment they would not cancel the account and would continue to add additional monthly charges to my account until it was paid in full. So, I paid them their stinking $31.98. ZOOMBAK is a SCAM indeed. They could care less about customer satisfaction and are just in it to get as much money as they can from their customers. Please tell all your friends not to pay for this device!!
 27th of May, 2010 by   Nutty Butty 0 Votes
Mine worked for 3 days then suddenly quit at about 4:30AM. It has never worked since.

Mortgages and Interest Rates Explained