logo

StreetDeal.sg
Premium Membership SCAM
2. (1 mins ago)
Samsbeauty.com
My order was in process all the time
3. (1 mins ago)
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION, millcreek Complaints & Reviews - dangerous product & they do not pay there employees

ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION Contacts & Informations

ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION

Posted: 2011-11-12 by    matt rinehart

dangerous product & they do not pay there employees

ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION
BOTHELL-EVERETT HWY
Phone: 8884255352
zipfizz.com
MaryElizabeth Smith | LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/pub/maryelizabeth-smith/29/998/842
Merritt Island, Florida - Regional Manager SE Zipfizz Corp
MaryElizabeth Smith. Regional Manager SE Zipfizz Corp. Location: Merritt Island, Florida (Melbourne, Florida Area); Industry: Marketing and Advertising ...
Maryelizabeth Smith - United States profiles | LinkedIn
us.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Maryelizabeth/Smith
MaryElizabeth Smith. Title: Regional Manager SE Zipfizz Corp; Demographic ...
Show more results from linkedin.com
Zipfizz Healthy Energy Mix- Official Page - Wall | Facebook

Mary elizabeth smith of merritt island, melbourne florida is a regional manager that is the equivalent of hitler when it comes to her employess. Mary elizabeth smith makes senior citizen's that work for the company want to commit suicide and makes them feel like they are worth nothing, and to top it all off she does not pay them and fire them for no reasons. Mary elizabeth smith harms the public out of pure greed, she has people like rooberto in jacksonville florida, , justin harris make the product in there bath tubs like meth dealers, its awful! google how many people get sick on zipfizz. sams club, costco, bj's clubs carry this product. CALL THEM AND PROTEST TO HAVE THIS PRODUCT TAKEN OFF THE SELF BEFORE SOME CHILD DIES, YES THEY GIVES THIS TO LITTLE CHILDREN. THERE IS A WHOLE NEWS CAST ON HOW 16 CHILDREN WENT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM AFTER DRINKING THIS SO CALLED ALL NATURAL, I AM GOING TO VOMIT! PLEASE Don't let them get you.

www.facebook.com/ZipfizzHealthyEnergy?sk=wall&filter=1
Maryelizabeth Smith Winner of the Zipfizz empty tube scavenger hunt at the Sams Softball Charity Tournament for the Susan G Komen Founfation. 12 hours ago ...
Zipfizz Healthy Energy Mix- Official Page - Wall | Facebook
www.facebook.com/ZipfizzHealthyEnergy?sk=wall&filter=12
Zipfizz is healthy energy in a tube! ... Maryelizabeth Smith, Ashley Scrupps ...
Zipfizz Healthy Energy Mix- Official Page | Facebook
www.facebook.com/ZipfizzHealthyEnergy?v=wall&ref=ts
Zipfizz Healthy Energy Mix- Official Page - Zipfizz is healthy energy in a ...

ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION ZIPFIZZ CORPORATION

Comments United States Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Nov, 2011 by   Matthew Rinehart -3 Votes
My name is Matt Rinehart. I live in Charlotte, NC not FL. I did not post this complaint.
 12th of Nov, 2011 by   Awademail +1 Votes
I agree.
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   Matthew Rinehart -2 Votes
I am 100% positive that i'm the only Matt Rinehart that ever worked for Zipfizz. Whoever posted the complaint was pretending to be me and I have a problem with that. I think http://www.complaintsboard.com should remove the post.
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   Matthew Rinehart -2 Votes
By the way. FYI for anyone who reads this before it is removed. I left Zipfizz on good terms before Ms. Smith was a manager in the SE. I cannot attest to her capability as a manager what I will say is that I worked under her VP for a while and I absolutely cannot imagine that he would hire someone that would do anything mentioned in the post above. As for the posting itself. It is very childish and unprofessional. If you have a complaint then complain. Dont talk s#it. I dont know who posted that and I probably never will but if we have never met then I thankful for that and if we worked together at Zipfizz and I have pretty good idea that we did and you are working for SGN now. I never liked you.
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   Matthew Rinehart -1 Votes
Squibs... Mr. Pot??? I don't get it.
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   MammadukesNJ -2 Votes
The person who posted the original complaint is a coward and if you really had any character or integrity you would handle your situation in a professional manner - pick up the phone and call her. Here's a challenge - post your phone number and I'll call you personally. You won't because you are a frustrated individual that probably did not meet your responsibilities and because of that can't hold a job. I feel sorry for you, I personally know Mary Smith and I will tell you SHE IS ONE OF THE HARDEST WORKING, MOST LOYAL, LOVING PERSON, CARING INDIVIDUAL IN THE WORLD. She is an asset to the Zipfizz Company and always goes over and beyond for her employers and employees. Hide behind someone else's name? HA - true coward. Also, I have seen many of Mary's demonstrations and the employees running them. She is meticulous, every sample is mixed in a bottle of spring water and the area is beautifully set up and very clean. As far as the product - it is awesome. You can google just about anything and see that people get sick off of it. Water makes people sick, milk makes people sick and every summer I see parents pouring Kool Aid down their kids' throats and dye color sugar popsicles and for sure that makes kids sick but you don't see any warning labels on those products. This is an ENERGY drink, get it? Anyone who has children and cares about them shouldn't give them ANYTHING without checking the ingredients and then making a decision if it is good for their children or not. Pull your head out of your ass, you fool - then grow up and be a man (or whatever you are) and stop defaming someone else's character when it is very evident that it is yours that needs work.
Hey MOMMADUKESNJ,

I live in Merritt Island and just happen to know who mary e smith is, before she ever faked her way into that drink company!
We call her the soccer mom home wrecker...lol...there is not a married woman in our zipcode that has anything to do with her. IT IS A HUGE RUMOR THAT SHE SLEEPS AROUND ON HER POOR LITTLE EX-HUSBAND, YES EX JUST RECENTLY! I wonder why "hint" "hint"
I heard that she brought knee pads to the job interview lol, I believe it! I also heard from a manager at BJ'S wholesale club that she said 13 times that she "HATED" someone she worked with...hmmm... was that you MR. MATT? and by the way wtf you put your phone number online and you say you have a family? RECKLESS, RECKLESS, RECKLESS.
I am a mother of 3 with 5 foster kids would NEVER post my number online! And... according to most websites the "TERMS OF SERVICE" does not allow posting anything private that you cannot already get online. So... the only one here on this post breaking the rules are you MR. MATT! We should all report matthew rinehart!

And for this post, well I just happened to google zipfizz and they were on T.V. for getting children sick. LOOK WHAT I JUST FOUND THIS ON RIPOFFREPORT.COM:
The owner and all that work for him are pure scum and con-artists! This product costs pennies to make according to Vince Buono a former Regional Manager that resides in Virginia, pennies...wow! made of the lowest quality ingredients. Google them, there are people all over getting sick. The sweetener Xylitol will kill a dog, google it I am telling the truth.

Zipfizz Review by Kevin Moses a San Diego Licensed Nutritionist claims below:

Here’s my Zipfizz review. I am continually trying new products and assessing them for myself and my clients. Today I wanted to share my thoughts about a energy drink called Zipfizz.

I purchased a case of 24 from Costco around 2 weeks ago. I have been consuming 1 day for the past 10 days. I’m going to share my experience in this short video clip and explain why I have stopped taking this energy drink.

by TONYA MOSLEY / KING 5 News Posted on January 16, 2010 at 5:19 PM

LYNNWOOD, Wash. - Twelve-year-old Austin Lloid and his mom spent Saturday online, researching the ingredients inside of the energy drink mix "Zipfizz." They believe something inside of the 11 gram package made Austin violently ill. "He was profusely throwing up and everything that was in his stomach came up that day, " said Austin's mother, Cheri Crews. Austin says a classmate offered him and several others the powder Thursday at Martha Lake Elementary. "I licked my finger and took some and put it on my tongue and it started fizzing and 15 minutes later my stomach started hurting really bad, " he said. By nightfall he was in the emergency room. "I'm livid. It's taking every ounce in me not to say something to the manufacturer, " said Crews. The principal of the school says at least five others got sick, at least three of them were taken to emergency. Zipfizz president and CEO Riley Livingston said the package clearly says it should be mixed with water and that it's not intended for children. "The green tea and the caffeine levels from the green tea probably caused their problems, " said Livingston. Austin said his classmate purchased the mix from Walgreens. A store clerk told us they're not obligated to refuse the sale of it to children; there isn't a warning on the label, but rather a recommendation. "I'm also amazed to find the M&M's almost the same package and label, " said Crew, who also wants to see a change in the packaging.

Livingston said they'll certainly consider it. "I'm definitely going to look into it and hopefully nothing like this will happen again, " he said.

Zipfizz is based in Mill Creek. In regards to energy mixes, this isn't the first time something like this has happened. There have been reports throughout the country of kids getting sick from drinks and powders. They're stimulants and often their bodies are not able to handle them.

So...is it still a lie? nope! The nutritionist in San Diego in the above said that he got sick from it, It's not just children MARMADUKE'S. I also found a blog where a senior citizen women in Miami was fired for no reason by mary smith, and Approx. 20 others as well for no reason. It didn't list names but why would people be writing this about such a not so nice person? Because mary smith zipfizz is not a good person and that is my opinion!

I agree with squibs: "They won't remove it. They could have used prez Obama's name and it would be perfectly legal. You don't hold a patent or copyright to the name bro". squibs, I would tell MS. MARMADUKE to do her homework ;-)

My daddy always said to me "KARMA" it's a B...tch... Whomever this company pissed off or mary smith for that matter,
I would probably apologize to those people. Remember or country was founded on "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 0 Votes
Hey folks, this is not made up. I just did a Google on this company and mary smith zipfizz:

Reference's: /link removed/

Submitted: Tuesday, November 08, 2011
Last Posting: Saturday, November 12, 2011
Reported By: No2zipFizz — Atlanta Georgia United States of America

zipfizz
18303 Bothell Everett highway suite 140 Millcreek Washington 98012 United States of America

Phone: 877-947-3499
Web:
Category: Alternative Health

Zipfizz Review by Kevin Moses a San Diego Licensed Nutritionist claims below:

by TONYA MOSLEY / KING 5 News Posted on January 16, 2010 at 5:19 PM

14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 +1 Votes
MS. MARMADUKE IS MARY SMITH WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS LOL.

I agree with squibs!
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 0 Votes
I just found this online too...

This zipfizz company is just awful!
INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR, employee as per IRS CODE! (Former Employee), South Florida – November 13, 2011
Cons: mary smith
I am a late 50's woman living check to check and I heard of this job giving out samples at BJ'S wholesale club and I jumped on it because the lady I met was so wonderful as well as her assistant.

Than there boss came in with another fellow and secret shopped me, oh boy was I scared because I heard there boss was strict.

After all and said his assistant approached me and was very nice. He said his boss being my boss as well was on the phone and was in a hurry but he wanted me to know that I was doing great and everything looked awesome. I was soooo happy!!!

Than the SAME thing happened to me BUT!!! with a women a couple weeks later and yelled at me and said I was horrible and ripped my display down and said "I'M YOUR NEW BOSS NOW"
I said what about the man that was my boss she said he is incompetent and has no idea what he is doing, he is fired and no longer your boss!

I was sent an email a week later telling me I was fired. I am still crying, I have never been fired from a job in my life ;-(...
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 +1 Votes
I just found this on indeed dot com thanks toads tool!

14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 0 Votes
I just found a job listing on this company...

Lots of fluff...lol! Doe's anyone agree that they are eluding the IRS calling them "Independent contractors?" especially when they are "TOLD" what to do???? Independent contractors don't have a manager or a boss, right? I can't tell the cable company when to be at my house, they tell me! Cable company and that go's for anyone "Independent"
Job Description:
We are a successful and nationally recognized company growing fast and furious and we are putting together a driven, self motivated, creative and proactive promotions team in the Memphis Area. If you are selected to join in our success you will have the good fortune to be able to represent a healthy/sports energy drink and make money while having fun! If you have a proven promotions background or sales experience that is a plus, however if you have a positive attitude like meeting new people and the idea of a great hourly wage plus commission interests you please send your resume! This is a great weekend gig and perfect for students, moms who need extra cash or those with a proven sales record. The money is fantastic and who wouldn't want to work two days to make the money most people sit behind a desk for five days to make? . Please reply to schedule an interview.
About the Company:
Founded in 2003, Zipfizz was developed to bring about a change in
the Energy and Sports Drink categories. We actually forced a change
on the industry as consumers' demands for no sugar, low calorie, and
low carbohydrates sparked a revolution of sorts.

Over the Past 7 years Zipfizz has fueled that revolution with its great
tasting, all natural, "healthy alternative" push of vitamins and minerals
which provides the body with electrolytes, antioxidant immune boosting
nutrients, and cap it off with our signature burst of B-12!

Our products have created a dynamic niche in the Energy /Sport /
Vitamin Drink categories, due to the public's conscious efforts at living
a healthier lifestyle. When someone pops a tube and pours it into a
water bottle, shakes it up, puts it to their lips and, with no hesitation
tilts the bottle back, takes a big gulp and swallows...we know we've
just improved the quality of that persons life.

We encourage you to pop a tube or try one of our other "healthy
alternative" products, and focus a watchful eye on us in the near
future.

Zipfizz has been hitting headlines nationally! With a great product
line and innovative packaging it’s hard not to create so much
attention. Zipfizz is being talked about all over the radio and is even
being touted by Hollywood elite as part of their daily health regimen
to staying fit and increasing energy!

If you would like to learn more about our company, our great
products, or schedule an interview
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 0 Votes
Karma is a bitch isn't it Mary Smith zipfizz... Who's next? Remember what we were told as children? Leave others alone or karma will catch up to you.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 0 Votes
MammadukesNJ AKA MARY ELIZABETH SMITH!
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 0 Votes
Just found this on a work BLOG...Unbelievable, how do you sleep at night?

FOUND THIS TOO

14th of Nov, 2011 by   Matthew Rinehart -3 Votes
I can appreciate that you all have an opinion about the product. Your entitled to it. I may or may not agree with you depending on where you stand, but aside from what has been said about Mary and Zipfizz. Someone used my name to post the original comment and I don't appreciate that and now soccermom772 created an account today according to her profile to defend the original post. I don't know if you are one pissed off ex promoter or a couple of them, whatever
the case, its malicious gripes against zipfizz. Anyone who reads the comments can tell plain as day. For the person who used my name on the complaint, feel free to contact me. I would like to know who did it. If its a competitor of Zipfizz posting this stuff then stop. If you have to resort to this kind of thing then just admit defeat and hire a better mktg person.
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 +2 Votes
Matt,

Get over it. lol.
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   SoccerMom772 +2 Votes
p.s.

The truth and THE word of mouth is the best marketing MR.MATT! Thank goodness there are websites like this to protect the public.

Beware Small Business Credit Cards