logo

spam

self
Melbourne Metro Area, Victoria
Australia
Received unsolicited text of notification of $$$winnings due to 40 year anniversary of Nokia. +353877824862. To claim prize an email was sent to nokiaclaimsdept@zhot.net. When zhot.net is googled it became obvious it was a scam. I just hope I do not become inundated with spam emails from these arseholes. Who can't do with some free cash these days? Guilty and so advantage taken. Don't let it happen to you.
Comments Australia Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Mar, 2012 by   Jamesbiggs 0 Votes
I got an email from kjon@gmu.edu saying theres $800, 000 being transfered to me. Its a scam, they are pushing me to pay them money so that I can get money.. its obviously a SCAM.

Dont trust these people:
- kjon@gmu.edu
- jhv01@zhot.net
- Mr. Frank Gibbs
- Clara Benz
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   pablo888 0 Votes
a mi me llegó un mensaje via manhunt diciendo que habia ganado 950000 euros y me pedian que mande un mail a welfaredesk@zhot.net me parece que es una estafa.
Son tremendos.
 16th of Dec, 2012 by   dinesh moolchandani -1 Votes
i got a message from chevo2012@zhot.net that my cell no. has won 1crore 75 lakhs n chevrolet cruze car n also gave their mobile no. as 447010065245. kindly look forward to this matter . thanx
 6th of Jan, 2013 by   sagarkumar jha 0 Votes
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   Gourav raj 0 Votes
(Name=Gourav raj)(mobile no. 9716386780)(address-H, 227 old seema puri delhi, 95)
 10th of Jan, 2013 by   vasudrngla 0 Votes
I got a message from verificationdpt_hsb2012@zhot.net . they are saying you won 85 lakhs in HSBC BANK in U.K and a job oppurtunity. they gave their mobile no also +447014238762. Kindly look forward on this matter.
 16th of Mar, 2013 by   Jo H 0 Votes
I also got a text asking me to claim 850, 000 pounds by sending an email to zhott@zhot.net - they claimed it was a Red Bull promotion. I'm certainly not going to email them - I doubt whether Red Bull would have a promotion to give away that amount of money.
 16th of Mar, 2013 by   Chrissybabes 0 Votes
I just got a txt today, saying I have won 850, 000.00 Pounds...I had ot email them. (Like the previous comment) Im in NZ by the way. We have dollars not pounds. Must be fake and a hoax.
 1st of Apr, 2013 by   Vic Scott 0 Votes
I also got a text saying i'd won $850, 000 in a Red Bull promotion. In New Zealand, it came from +62450000, and even included an address of dvasniza@eng.usm.my. This would appear to be the engineering department of the university of Malaysia, no doubt some computing students having a laugh. Again, the text said to e-mail zhott@zhot.net, google'ing that brought me here.
 4th of Apr, 2013 by   Mrs J2003 0 Votes
I received a text from dvasniza@eng.usm.my informing me that I have won 850, 000.00POUNDS for REDBULL promotions and to email them back on zhott@zhot.net I am glade i googled the email and found this before emailing them and Yes I too am from New Zealand
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   Shazzahr 0 Votes
Today 2013 8th april I get a red bull promotion text saying my phone number won 850.000.00 pounds.I am a New Zealander and our currency is dollars and cents..To claim the prize send an email to zhott@zhot.net.That email address was suspect.
This has to be a scam and I wont be sending them an email.
Anybody else out there gets a text like this PLEASE be careful.
 18th of Apr, 2013 by   sanjaggarwal 0 Votes
i got a msg from +919650512963 .. +44-7010065245 your mobile no.has won( 1 crore 75 lakh and chevrolet cruze car) in 2013 mobile draw to recive send name, address and mobile no. To 2013draw@zhot.net. What i do ?
 20th of Apr, 2013 by   Roselina 0 Votes
I got a mail today from this mail Id arizonadesks@zhot.net saying i won £500, 000.00 GBP and they asked me to send my full details including my age, sex, address, mobile no, etc.I absolutely know this is a scam.So i'm just here to warn others.
 20th of May, 2013 by   dhavalpatel4504@yahoo.com +1 Votes
i was also received mail and Sm's by star world company and zhot.net and 1crore and 75laks and one Chevrolet car and also they send me there SBI account no to received gift by pay the government tax 18500Rs but its fraud and don't try this all my friend
and i will mention SBI account detail also Mr jafet aye A/c ;20116514869
and alsoother person inwoll his name :azhe to:20116516094
ifsc code =0000072 & this two people are fraud with all
dear all don't send you money and ignore this MSG and mail its my request to all
ignore all this type of file and MSG and mail its fraud &scam and scam and scam
 12th of Jun, 2013 by   Tamal ghosh 0 Votes
(My name tamal ghosh), (Phone no-9614957103), (Address- Ram krisna para, matigara, siliguri, darjeeling)

Expired Food, Wasted Money