logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Weiss Comestic & Laser Procedures Blepharoplasty
Terrible/Horrible Asymmetry eyelids surgery (blepharoplasty)
2. (1 mins ago)

1776 Yorktown st#550
Houston, Texas
Phone: 713 275 9387
askzeus.com
In Sept/2010 - Nov/2010 decided to go with Zeus mortgage to obtain a loan through two of their agents Coleman and eventual Roger. After giving up doc's to qualify I found the home of my dreams. A dream that Zeus would turn into a nightmare with lies, non-communication, fraud and eventual me not closing. Zeus has cause me loss of money towards expenses paid for Home inspection, Appraisal, Credit report, and loss of Earnest money from their neglect to deliver proper paperwork to Sellers. Don't let me fail to mention that I was buying out of town so loss of wages, car rentals, room and board and flight for several closing dates that where invalid. Several of my ordeals with Zeus concerned: signing several different HUDs so that they could change the dates, several "hard" credit pulls, interest rate which were to be locked at a certain percentage where not, several different closing dates in which I had to travel out of state to attend where not valid, disclosing confidential information to the seller agent and I was the buyer, not returning phone calls, and asking for personal favors that dealt with my job. The deal fell apart and once again Zeus dropped the ball, not only did they blow me off but the sellers as well, and without Zeus filing the proper paperwork to the Seller within thirty days I was not able to obtain my earnest money back. Zeus, never sent the sellers the paperwork stating the reason why the deal fell apart to the Sellers and agent. Currently pursuing a lawsuit against Zeus. Later in the mail I receive the reason why "lack of fund" with the wrong asking amount and my name misspelled?! Sadly to say if I had went to Bank of America first I would be living in my dream house and not searching for another.. Anyway, found out there are several complaints about Zeus through a lawyer I contacted including the loss and reinstatement of their charter several times?! Seriously run from Zeus!!
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Mar, 2012 by   DingoDog 0 Votes
How did the lawsuit come out? I am considering that option myself after having dealt with them over the last 5 months.
 25th of Jun, 2014 by   Zeus Lies 0 Votes
Horrible! Lies, delays and then deny with no communication or explanation? Asked for income docs the day before closing...tried to tell me it was a last minute condition from underwriting. Didn't do anything that they promised. I sold my home 2 weeks before the closing was set for new home because I was told everything looked great! They caused me and my family to be homeless and never once took any responsibility for their actions and mistakes. They will just try to convince you that it's your fault. Run far away from them!'
 19th of Sep, 2014 by   another one bites dust 0 Votes
Everything people have said is true.I am with them now, I have already lost my dream house because of delays, lack of communication with everyone involved, and utter lack off skill on doing mortgages. I had to work more than they did to keep things going. Gave them a chance to redeem themselves with another house, but here I am on my closing date looking for a rental house because it doesn't look good, and my wallet is tapped of the funds I saved to do this. They made me look like a piece of crap that couldn't get a loan even though I'm a hard working responsible Man. RUN, RUN, RUN!!
THIS HAS BEEN ONE OF THE MOST DEGRADING EXPERIENCES