zero to hero fitness llc

Posted:

unable to cancel next payment

zero to hero fitness llc
I was told this product had a 100% money back guarantee. I paid 4.95 to view product with 35.oo to be detucted from my account in 20 days. I have searched to see where I would cancel this 35.00 charge before the 20 days but have not been able to find where to do this. I wrote the company to tell them I was not satisfied and ask that they send me an email to verify the charge would not be deducted but have not recieved a verification. I am beginning to feel this is a scam
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

16th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I have had exactly the same experience, except I was not aware I agreed to the subscription charge in the first place. Luckily I paid by credit card so I am hoping they are going to be able to stop payments to this.
 24th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
They are fake you idiot. Look at the fake photos on their site. Look at the four page trip they suck you in to. Check out the necks of the people in the images.
If they took your money it is because you are fucking dumb.
 24th of Jan, 2010 by    -1 Votes
It's not a scam and it works.

If you're not happy, call your credit card company to stop the payment.

If it doesn't work, it's because you're not giving it the dedication needed to change your lifestyle.

As for those that think it's a fake? Google the program. No bad reviews. Its 100% legit. One of the very few out there!

lolol. Give your head a shake. You're clearly reading these posts for a reason. Grow up.
 12th of May, 2010 by    -1 Votes
I paid up because I felt that it was a good program and made sense to me. however after banging away at this for six months I find myself bigger and carrying more body fat than when I started.

Testimonials are a dime a dozen. I was told I could speak to others doing the program, It never happened. As a fitness professional that has been a bit slack in retirement I found the testimonials a bit too glowing to be real.

Genuine emails go unanswered and you can not unsubscribe even if you want to, and his delicious recipe's tell me his taste buds are where the sun don't shine.

I now believe that all these sites are just taking advantage of the weight epidemic facing the world today'
 5th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I too have found it difficult to cancel my subscription after the trial period. The only contact we are given is Click Bank and according to Visa they are the third party, tho I did send them an email cancelling my subscription before the trial ran out. Visa say they cannot cancel any further payments and gave me an address to write to Zero to Hero Fitness, with advice to register letter and note tracking number.
 19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
i do not want this productcancel all this mt second time sarah matthews
 19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I do not want this product cancel it thank you sarah matthews
 19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
cancel all of the things i did not order
 19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
cancel all that i did not order thank you sarah matthews
 19th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
i did not order three items on the list please cancel all thank you sarah matthews
 12th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have tried to get confirmation of 2 requests to cancel and get a refund, but all I ever get is a mass generated email stating that they received my email and are reviewing it. I want to know that the refund will be processed. It has been over a month since my first request and still nothing. My credit card has not been credited and I'm beginning to think it never will be. I cannot find any phone numbers for the company, so the only way to contact them is through email, which they don't respond to.
 28th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I'm struggling with the same issues as above -- trying to cancel the subscription, writing numerous e-mails and getting only an electronically-generated reply stating that someone will get back to me in 24-48 hours. This has been going on for three weeks. In looking at the website I see absolutely no way to contact anyone through a phone number or a personal e-mail address. Google doesn't help either -- there are no phone numbers listed. Very frustrating and I'm trying to determine which is the next best step in reporting this fraud.
 7th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
you should have called in your credit card as LOST so it will be canceled then they cant take the remaining balance of $35 lol
 20th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
This outfit is a fraud.They too promised only $4.95 and $27 total for the booklet with a 21 day trial by mail but charged me $44.95 immediately. Since I had only $44 Balance to begin with I paid it off and notified my card to reverse payment and block even past auth numbers. I might just cancel the card entirely to get rid of these scammers. It was supposed to be a diet program not heavy exercises no 68 yr old woman could ever do. There are books written by real doctors for less that are legit and all the free advice you could ever want on public tv station. These people are a disgrace. Even if it did work for the young, the email is a scam and there is no support email as promised. LIARS!
 20th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
These people scammed me.Promised to charge only $4..95 for 21 days and then total of $27 but charged me $44.95 immediately. Info is stupid and nothing unusual and not for anyone with any physical limitations such as a 68yr old woman. No support email that is viable. Scammers and liars. No contact email. I blocked the charge and any future charges. Blocked as best I can. I will cancel the card if necessary to stop this.
 31st of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
if these people aren't the worst scam artists they are in the top two.
 6th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I will call the BBB to report them for not giving a place to cancel.
 6th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
What a scam!
 23rd of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
Use the following form to cancel:

They blow themselves by saying not to cancel with clkbank, but cancel with them.
Just follow the directions, worked for me - pieces of rat droppings. Anyone that uses the phrase "weird trick/ tip etc etc" is out to scam you"

Contact Us