Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Indoor Waterfall

Tropics North Studios
Canada
tropicsnorthstudios.com
When I removed the fountain from the box, the light bulb that is attached to the waterfall was broken. Two days later I noticed a small pool of water around the base of the fountain. I went to return the fountain to the showroom, which is only open Mon. to Fri., 9 to 5 and was told they would need to test the fountain and I would need to come back another day. After some debate I was told that they could test it that day and I would need to return in one hour. I returned and they told me they had made some adjustments and the fountain appeard to work fine. I was not convinced as the leak did not appear until after two days. Further, the manager made no offer to replace the broken light bulb. I asked for a new fountain or a refund, both of which the manager refused to provide. I would never purchase anything from Tropics North Studios again. The service was terrible, they do not stand behind their products and offer no refunds or exchanges.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Contact Us