logo

NetSpeand
Wont give me my money
4. (21 mins ago)
Netspend Prepaid Visa Card
Ripped off my money placed a hold on my account
5. (21 mins ago)
Lashea
lack of service & stolen money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Indoor Waterfall

Tropics North Studios
Canada
tropicsnorthstudios.com
When I removed the fountain from the box, the light bulb that is attached to the waterfall was broken. Two days later I noticed a small pool of water around the base of the fountain. I went to return the fountain to the showroom, which is only open Mon. to Fri., 9 to 5 and was told they would need to test the fountain and I would need to come back another day. After some debate I was told that they could test it that day and I would need to return in one hour. I returned and they told me they had made some adjustments and the fountain appeard to work fine. I was not convinced as the leak did not appear until after two days. Further, the manager made no offer to replace the broken light bulb. I asked for a new fountain or a refund, both of which the manager refused to provide. I would never purchase anything from Tropics North Studios again. The service was terrible, they do not stand behind their products and offer no refunds or exchanges.
Comments Canada Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoiding ID Thieves