Zbiddy.com

Zbiddy.com
20740 st. Hwy 172
Port Lavaca, Texas
Phone: 361-893-5882
Signed up with this website for $10.00 thinking I would see what it was like. Before you know it, I had over 1, 100 in credits built up. I thought I was using my bids to purchase items I was bidding on but they. Billed my credit card each time. I was unaware of this and even called several times to see if my account was charged, and they said no. I was completely lied to, and dupped like everyone else. I will be closing this account out tomorrow I tried to close it out with them but they kept giving me the runaround. Stay away from this website, it is fraudulent and deceiving. Cathy
Complaint comments Comments (15) Complaint country United States Complaint category Gambling Games

Comments

8th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
This site is the worst they took an unathourized amount out of my bank acct. I had to call the bank to stop the withdrawal. Stay away from this site!!
 23rd of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
After being told winnings would be sent 7-10 days for the second time, it had already been 4 weeks, I contacted my my bank and zbiddy of the fraudulent practices. Then all of a sudden 4 days later emails telling me items being shipped. STAY AWAY.
 30th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I do check my credit card statement every month and I am glad that Zbiddy has never placed any unauthorized charge on my account.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Contact their support through phone or email. I am sure they will help.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Kindly contact our team at 1-888-406-6509 for further assistance.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I don't agree with you.you can visit Zbiddy.com and use live chat feature. Also, you can try to contact their customer support team at 1-888-406-6509
 27th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I need my $119 back to my account which was credited to Zbiddy account without my permission. I am going file a fraud case against this site now.

29th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
They never billed per bid but you have to purchase their bid package in advance. Which can only be done after you purchase a bid package. Registration is absolutely free on Zbiddy. Many people working for Rival company try to underrate Zbiddy.
 31st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I must have sucker pasted on my forehead for this is how I feel. I registered with them today and did submit my credit card info. After thinking about it I contacted them to remove my account. They are charging my credit card with $119. they said they would credit my card with 89.25 and are emailing me a restaurant certificate for $100.00, remaining charges on my credit card will be 29.75. For what to register, I never plan on using this site. Why isn't my credit card being refunded for full amount, they can keep the restaurant certificate.
I have been taken and everyone needs to beware of them. By the way this is what their support team offered.
 31st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
 25th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Contact Zbiddy customer support. Their number is 1-888-406-6509. They have a good team. I am sure they will help.
 28th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
They provide support through chat, email or phone. Contact Zbiddy to get your issue resolved.
 28th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
Contact their support team. They have live chat feature too for immediate help.
 4th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am sure that they'll help you to cancel your account. Contact them through chat to phone.
 7th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
ZBiddy is an International Scam - See below the Better Business Bureau report thru 2014. It seems Zbiddy is now doing business as Beezid

506 complaints closed with BBB in last 3 years | 11 closed in last 12 months